Modern European Pre-Show Dinner for Two ($49), Four ($95) or Six People ($139) at Everybody's, CBD (Up to $294 Value)
- Enjoy modern European inspired dishes in a pre-show two-course dinner
- Whet the appetite with entrées like cured kingfish, cured Wakanui beef or heirloom tomatoes
- Feast on mains such as Wakanui beef fillet or roasted line-caught snapper
- Satisfy sweet tooth with the likes of pavlova or creme brulée, or opt for a cheese selection
- See the full menu here
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Max 1 voucher per table
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• Valid for eat-in, dinner only
• Menu may be subject to change
• Not valid for BYO
• Must be seated by 7pm
• Valid for pre-show menu only
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 24 Jun 2015
• Must book by: 5 Jun 2015
• Phone to book: (09) 929 2702
• Book online: http://www.everybodys.co.nz/#prettyPhoto
(1). Complete form, check availability and select time
(2). State Voucher and Security Codes at time of booking in 'Special requests'box
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Having dinner with a friend prevents embarrassing scenes where lonely restaurant patrons discuss their tiramissues with their shrimps. Celebrate dining in company with today’s Groupon for Everybody’s, CBD:
$49 for a two-course Modern European pre-show dinner for two people (total value up to $98)
$95 for a two-course Modern European pre-show dinner for four people (total value up to $196)
$139 for a two-course Modern European pre-show dinner for six people (total value up to $294)
Groupies will find themselves in a contemporary, transformed space tucked away in a lane within the hustle and bustle of the CBD. Once seated the challenge of selecting two dishes from a pre-show menu must be tackled.
Entrées of cured kingfish, watermelon, avocado and coconut oil or heirloom tomatoes, fromage black, black olive and basil could tempt sweet teeth away from dessert. Main of Wakanui beef fillet, wild mushroom, café de Paris and French fries compete against butternut and fennel risotto with braised whitlof and ash goats curd.
Those who stay strong strategically and make it to dessert will be rewarded with a pavlova featuring passionfruit curd, kiwifruit and mango or a cheese selection with seasonal accompaniments. This menu is subject to change.
Everybody’s is located in the converted space of the Imperial building in the CBD and takes it’s name from the theatre it was once home to. Everybody’s is a bar and eatery serving up modern European inspired dishes that are designed to be left open to interpretation by diners. Simple yet exceptional ingredients are allowed to shine in both an a la carte and four-course ‘Feed Me’ menu. With a large, open-air courtyard and split-levels there are a range of drinking, dining and function options on offer at Everybody’s.
Ratings & Reviews
4 / 5
Gorgeous venue with the open air garden bar, the seating booths & the mezzanine floor. Hanging planter baskets & chandeliers. Very pretty!
Amber Y, TripAdvisor, Jan 2015
The restaurant is in an amazing space which has been converted into a unique venue. The menu has many interesting options. Service was prompt and staff were very helpful.
Lindsay O, TripAdvisor, Nov 2014
Details verified 11/07/2013
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy