Bula Fiji - $499 for a 5-night Fijian Getaway Package for 2 People on the Coral Coast - Daily Breakfast Buffet, 2 Relaxation Massages, Traditional Lovo Dinner - Kids Eat and Play for FREE and Stay for a Reduced Rate at the Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa ($1690 value)
- Only available for the first 500
- 5 nights in a Frangipani Bure
- Kids under 12 years of age eat for FREE and stay at a reduced rate
- Buffet breakfast daily for 2 guests
- 6pm late check-out
- 2 x 1-hour relaxation massages per room
- Traditional Fijian Lovo dinner for 2 guests
- Welcome cocktail per person
- Introductory SCUBA pool splash lesson per person
- General Manager’s cocktail party
- Daily activities including beach volleyball, tennis and kayaking
- Nightly entertainment including full Polynesian dance show
- Children’s fashion parade and traditional Fijian entertainment.
- Snorkel and explore the lagoon with live reef directly in front of the resort.
- Surf in front of the resort at a Coral Coast-famous right hand reef break
- All taxes and service charges included
- Relaxing family holiday or romantic couples escape
- 1 voucher per couple
- Purchase additional as gifts
- Book before 8 June 2011
- Flights not included
- Travel between 1 June 2011 and 24 December 2011
- Block out dates apply – 24 June to 10 July; 26 July to 5 August; 10 to 13 August; 19 to 22 October and 18 to 19 November 2011 inclusive
- Traditional Fijian Lovo Dinner for 2 guests - available only on Thursday nights
- General Managers Cocktail Party - available only on Monday nights
- Booking required and subject to availability
- Persons 0-12 years of age stay for $25 per night surcharge
- Persons 12+ years of age stay for $40 per night surcharge
- Not for resale
- Cannot be used with any other offer
- Redeem voucher and book trip by visiting: www.yourtraveldeal.co.nz
For thousands of years, man has pondered the existence and purpose of a mysterious exotic fruit; to provide meat for nourishment, milk for hydration or hard-hitting sense for those silly enough to stand beneath the palm tree mother-ship. Embrace the sweet, delicious coconut with reckless abandon with today’s tropical deal: $499 for a 5-night Fijian getaway package for two people on the Coral Coast at the Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa, Fiji ($1690 value).
Loved-up couples and fainting families’ fanging for a vacation rejoice over Rewards Corp’s Fijian Hideaway Resort and Spa escape. For five nights, a dazzled duo will enjoy pure luxury and endless aqua views in a Frangipani Bure, waking up to a sumptuous buffet breakfast each morning and a multitude of daily activities to sink their teeth into. Bringing the babes along is not a problem as children under 12 years of age eat and play for free at the Hermit Crab Kids Club. Keep kids busy with activities like hermit crab catching, beach picnics and treasure hunts all included with this deal. Little ones aged 1-4 years old must, however, be supervised by an adult or a babysitter can be arranged for a fee while parentals indulge in a one-hour relaxation massage or learn to scuba, snorkel or kayak. A plethora of other treats are included in the deal such as an invitation to the General Manager’s cocktail function, nightly entertainment and full Polynesian show, reef snorkelling, surfing, traditional Fijian entertainment, children’s fashion show and a Fijian Lovo Dinner for two – succulent food cooked in banana leaves in a traditional oven in the ground . After a day of action-packed entertainment – or lazing in the sand doing absolutely nothing, guests can saunter up to Coco’s Bar to relax with a drink during happy hour. To round up the exotic getaway, a late 6pm checkout is offered for those who really love to sleep in.
Harrowed holiday-makers will instantly relax into the stunning Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa, located on the beautiful Coral Coast on a stretch of snowy white sandy beach. The boutique beachfront holiday resort offers a lush, tropical setting perfect for chilling out or getting active with some of the resorts’ many activities. All resort accommodation is positioned within a few steps of the dreamy beachfront with palm trees stretching on for days. The warm, welcoming and fun-loving Fijian locals ensure every Groupon guest has a whale of a time and returns home feeling refreshed, relaxed and rejuvenated.
86% of 248 reviewers on Tripadvisor.com.au would reccomend Fiji Hideaway Resort.
"Bula! from the time we set foot on the resort, we were greeted and treated with welcoming smiles and friendliness from any of the staff who were there for our arrival...The resort was clean and undeniably well kept, as we saw the grounds staff every morning doing their thing to make sure all was in order for the guests to enjoy throughout the day."
- Sabsi_11, Tripadvisor
"All in all, this has to be our favourite resort now and I can't see us staying anywhere else. It is a smaller resort than some we have stayed in but still has great activities for those who feel energetic. We found that the staff and the geusts were really friendly. The staff constantly greet you by name and the guests are always up for a chat to talk about what we all did that day. You really don't find this in the bigger resorts where you are just a 'room number'."
- purplessgirl, Tripadvisor
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in New Zealand
Fiji Hideaway ResortSigatoka Queens Road
Fiji Coral Coast