7,500-Foot Tandem Skydive for One ($179) or Two People ($349) at Blue Skies Skydiving, Parakai (Up to $550 Value)
- Great location close to Auckland city
- 20 seconds of exhilarating freefall
- Reach speeds of up to 200km per hour
- Bonus: $50 voucher to be used toward DVD or photo purchase for each person
- Bonus: $50 voucher towards a future jump for each person
- Limit of 1 voucher per person
- 1 voucher per jump
- Max weight 100kg
- Subject to weather conditions
- Person/s under 16 years of age require parental consent
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies
- No free pick up available, you must provide own transport to and from airfield
- Bonus $50 vouchers:
- One voucher can be used towards the cost of purchasing a DVD and photo combo. Price for Combo DVD and Photos is $170
- Other voucher can be used towards the next jump or given to someone else for a jump.
- Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid to: 17 Sep 2013
- Phone to book: 0800 727 252
- State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
- Present printed voucher on arrival
- Valid hours:
Mon - Sun 9am-5pm
An activity once reserved for paratroopers, international spies and the very worst commercial pilots, jumping out of aeroplanes has since become a popular mainstream activity. Bail out with today’s Groupon for Blue Skies Skydiving, Parakai:
$179 for a 7,500-foot tandem skydive for one person (total value up to $275)
$349 for a 7,500-foot tandem skydive for two people (total value up to $550)
Earth-dwellers take the leap of their lives with a 7,500-foot tandem skydive for one or two people. Setting out from Parakai Airfield, peeps enjoy a scenic flight above Auckland city and the islands of the Pacific ocean. As they take the plunge, Groupies 20 seconds of freefall followed by a languid canopy ride offering incredible vistas. Peeps make the memories last forever with a $50 voucher to use toward a DVD or photo package, and treat themselves again or spoil a friend with another $50 voucher toward another jump.
Blue Skies Skydiving
Operating out of Parakai Airfield, Blue Skies Skydiving is just 35 minutes northwest of Auckland. The company’s experienced tandem masters offer altitudinal amateurs a comfortable and calm experience, offering guidance and sharing their passion with peeps as they plummet toward the Earth. Blue Skies Skydiving offers a range of experiences including 13,000-foot and 7,500-foot tandem dives and a series of certified courses to help landlubbers become the kings and queens of the wide blue yonder.
Aaron is the man you want to ask for! He is so incredibly helpful and chilled out, making this frightfully exciting experience that much more relaxing (if that's even possible).
– Alana J., Yelp, February 2013