$19 for Any Two Gourmet Burgers with Extras, Unlimited Veggies, Sauce, Sides and Drinks at Gourmet Burger House, Auckland ($56.20 Value)
- Design your own beef, chicken, fish or lamb burger
- Three types of cheese
- Unlimited veggies including Portobello mushroom, grilled tomato or pickled cucumber
- Sauces like mayo or chilli
- Sides include calamari rings or French fries
- Open late, until 6am on weekends
- Central, vibrant Britomart location
- Two gourmet burgers
- Choose your own bread, meat, extras, veggies and sauce
- Any two soft drinks
- Any two sides
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- 1 voucher per couple per visit
- Subject to availability
- No refunds or cash back
- Must be used in one visit
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid from 22 Mar 2012
- Valid to 22 Jun 2012
- Call to book: 09 379 7758
- State voucher codes
- Present voucher on arrival
Creating a burger is like writing a bestseller – both require inspiration, creativity and just the right amount of cheese. Bite into the perfect burger with today’s Groupon: $19 for any two gourmet burgers with extras, unlimited veggies, sauce, sides and drinks at Burger House in Britomart ($56.20 value).
With an extensive menu of fresh, premium ingredients, Gourmet Burger House allows diners to design the burger of their dreams. Sip on a soft drink and a side dish like calamari rings or French fries each, while dreaming up killer burger combos. Groupies start off with a white sesame or wholegrain bun each, filling it with a choice of beef, chicken, fish or lamb. Choose extras like smoked cheese or Swiss gruyere, and go to town with unlimited veggies including classics like Cos lettuce and tomato, plus fancy options like Portobello mushrooms and pickled cucumber. Drizzle it in mayo, chilli, BBQ or tomato sauce, and sink teeth in while watching the world go by.
Gourmet Burger House is a top-notch new burger joint located in the heart of Auckland’s vibrant Britomart precinct. The team’s mantra is ‘we’re only as good as our last burger’ ensuring consistently high levels of service and flavour for all devoted burger-munchers. The funky eatery is open until midnight on Thursdays, and until 6am on Fridays and Saturdays to protect night owls from tummy grumbles and hangovers.
Ok so this place is just great!!! A mate of mine had a burger here the other night and was raving about it, went in tonight to see how good this place really was and i have to say, i found no fault… i’m super picky!
– J.Bry, MenuMania
Opening Hours Mon-Wed 10am-10pm; Thurs 10am-12am; Fri-Sat 10am-6am