Queenstown: Centrally-Located Boutique Hostel Stay with Mountain Views at Haka Lodge – Choose Two, Three or Five Nights
- Super-central location in the heart of Queenstown
- Brand-new boutique hostel
- Bunks with power outlets, reading lights, lockable storage, and a privacy curtain
- Beautiful mountain views
- Hotel-quality mattresses
- Laid-back, fun atmosphere
- Combine vouchers to extend stay
- $27 for a two-night stay
- $40 for a three-night stay
- $65 for a five-night stay
- In a six-bed mixed dorm for one person
- Deal is for 1 person in a 6 bed mixed dorm (with shared bathroom)
- Purchase multiple vouchers and combine to extend your stay
- Subject to availability
- Black-out dates:
29 Mar - 02 Apr 2013
12 - 28 Jul 2013
22 Dec 2013 - 4 Jan 2014
- Deal is for accommodation only
- No cancellations after booking is confirmed
- Flights and transfers not included.
- Not valid with other offers
- Once the booking is confirmed voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All rates are inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- Any changes required after booking has been made are at the discretion of the property and charges may apply
- Haka Lodge Queenstown abides by the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) regulations and has the right to enforce them
- Ages 18+ for alcohol consumption
- Voucher is non-combinable with any other promotions.
- Any unused portion of the package is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
- Brought to you by Groupon Travel Pty Ltd, Travel License 2TA09536
- Rules that apply to all deals
How to Redeem
- Valid to: 22 Dec 2013
- Must book by: 8 Apr 2013
- Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or phone to book: +64 3 442 4970
- State name, preferred dates and attach PDF voucher
- State Voucher and Security Codes
- Present printed voucher
Soaring snow-capped mountains, grassy plains and clear alpine lakes surround the vibrant cosmopolitan city of Queenstown in New Zealand's South Island. Known as the adventure capital of the world, Queenstown is a nature-lover’s paradise of fresh mountain air, invigorating walks and beautiful vistas, the perfect place for an action-packed holiday.
Take a rejuvenating break with today’s Groupon for Haka Lodge, Queenstown:
• $27 for a two-night stay for one person ($54 value)
In a six-bed mixed dorm
• $40 for a three-night stay for one person ($81 value)
In a six-bed mixed dorm
• $65 for a five-night stay for one person ($135 value)
In a six-bed mixed dorm
Putting the 'hotel' in hostel, Haka Lodge Queenstown offers a distinctly boutique experience in the heart of New Zealand's adventure capital. This brand new lodge boasts a range of stand outs, including freshly renovated modern kitchens, open living spaces, bedrooms with imaginative designs, luxury bunks boasting super-comfy hotel-quality mattresses.
Dorms also include power outlets, reading lights, lockable storage, and a privacy curtain. Groupies luxuriate in spacious airy accommodation, while enjoying the laid-back, relaxed atmosphere. Haka Lodge looks right out to the beautiful mountains and gondola, allowing Groupies to gaze in awe at the stunning scenery and picture-perfect views.
Adrenaline junkies take their pick of heart-stopping adventures like jet boating, bungy jumping, sky diving or white water rafting. For a more relaxing time, take long walks through the glorious countryside and up into the mountains, with a multitude of walking tracks to suit a variety of fitness levels. Couples looking to escape and be alone enjoy a romantic hot air balloon ride over the magnificent landscape.
Queenstown is one of New Zealand’s major cities, serviced by regular flights from Australian capitals. The 200-metre stroll from the hostel into the city means Groupies are close to an abundance of cafés, restaurant, shops and tourism operators, as well as the ‘Alpine Supermarket’ and the city’s best bakery and liquor store.
A number of beautiful hiking and biking tracks start right from the town centre, making for a fuss-free holiday. Haka Lodge Queenstown has eight car parks available, which can be booked for free by contacting them directly; ample street parking is also available.
Haka Lodge is great place to stay. It exceeded all of our expectations. We had never stayed in backpackers before and had low expectation for what we had paid for. When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised to find out that the lodge had just opened recently. The double room we booked felt like a newly refurbished room from a good motel.
– Daniel, Booking.com
All round amazing hostel. Highly recommend to everyone and if I ever go back to QT, I'll definitely stay there. The location is perfect.
– Shelly S., TripAdvisor
Haka Lodge, Queenstown has a score of 9.4/10 from 29 reviews on Booking.com .
Haka Lodge Queentown is located in the heart of the city
Haka Lodge Queenstown
6 Henry Street
Phone: +64 3 442 4970
From Christchurch: Take State Highway 1 southbound. Turn right onto Rangitata-Orari Bridge Highway/State Highway 79 (follow signs for Geraldine/Aoraki/Mount Cook). Turn onto the Geraldine-Fairlie Highway /State Highway 79, switching to Main St/State Highway 8 (signs for Lake Tekapo). Continue onto Lindis Pass-Tarras Road, turn right onto Tarras-Cromwell Road/State Highway 8, and right again onto State Highway/State Highway 8B before a left turn onto Kawarau Gorge Road/State Highway 6.
By Public Transport
By bus from the airport: The Connectabus service 11/12, runs to the centre of town.
By taxi from the airport: A taxi into town will cost about $20-25
Qantas, Air New Zealand, Pacific Blue and Jetstar fly from most New Zealand cities to Queenstown.