Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$39 for stone grill lunch or dinner with drink for two people (total value up to $58)
- Main with sides each
- Soft drink each
$77 for stone grill lunch or dinner with drink for four people (total value up to $116)
$115 for stone grill lunch or dinner with drink for six people (total value up to $174)
- Enjoy rump steak, or chicken fillet as a main
- Choose two sides from wedges, garden salad, rustic French fries, seasonal vegetables or roasted baby potatoes
- Ideal for parties up to four
- See the full menu
Customers also can choose any main items from their Non- Stone Grill Menu Options are
Rump Steak: 220gm aged rump, served with rustic fries, fresh garden salad and your choice of garlic, mushroom or peppercorn sauce.
Pork Ribs: Twice cooked ribs, served with smoky barbecue sauce, wedges and sour cream.
Chicken: Freshly crumbed chicken cooked to perfection, served with rustic fries, fresh garden salad and mushroom sauce.
Chicken Salad: Manuka smoked chicken, tossed with fresh salad greens, vine tomato, feta, spanish onion, olives and crispy noodle, lightly drizzled with mango dressing.
Fish: Fresh market fish, cooked in a homemade beer batter or pan fried Cajun style, served with rustic fries and fresh garden salad, lemon and tartare sauce.
Chicken Pasta: Fettuccine with sauteed chicken, bacon, mushroom and
Spanish onion: Finished in a white wine and Parmesan cream sauce.
Vegetarian Pasta: Fettuccine with olives, feta, sun-dried tomato, mushroom and Spanish onion. Served with basil pesto, lightly drizzled with olive oil and finish with Parmesan.
Palm Pizza: Manuka smoked chicken with mushroom, capsicum, Spanish onion, pineapple and jalapeno peppers. Topped with cheese and bearnaise sauce.
Calamari Main: Fresh calamari rings, lightly dusted and fried, seasoned with lemon pepper, served with rustic fries, fresh garden salads and aioli sauce.
Steak Sandwich: Aged rump steak, grilled Swiss cheese, tomato and fresh salad green between warmed ciabatta, topped with caramelized onion jam and smoked chilli mayo, served with rustic fries and sauce.
Beef Burger: 220gm homemade patty, stacked with crispy bacon, grilled Swiss cheese, pineapple, salad greens and topped with tasty tomato relish, served with rustic fries.
Chicken Burger: Crispy crumbed chicken, stacked with crispy bacon, grilled Swiss cheese, pineapple, salad greens and topped with a smoked chilli mayo, served with rustic fries.
Drinks options are Any Soft drink or Juice
Could be upgraded to Alcoholic beverages by paying extra $1 for bottled beer, $2 for wine and $3 for draft beer
Menu items are subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per option
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid from 24 Dec 2018 to 26 Dec 2018, and 01 Jan 2019 to 02 Jan 2019
• Booking is essential
• Subject to availability
• Not valid for delivery or takeaway
• Voucher valid for soft drinks only, surcharges: $1 for bottled beer, $2 for house wine and $3 for draft beer per person payable direct to merchant
• Surcharge of $8 per person applies to beef on the reef, eye fillet and seafood stone grills, payable directly to the merchant
• Customers have the option of replacing stone grill mains with non-stone grill mains
• Voucher can not be used in conjunction any in-house promotion
• Vegetarian options available
• Vegan or gluten-free options are not available
• R18 for service of alcohol
• Must be used in 1 visit
• No cash back, not to be used with any other offer
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 Mar 2019
• Phone to book: (09) 533 8560
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid from 11 am to Midnight all 7 Days
About 123 Palm Bar, Highland Park
Aiming to provide a location for casual meals, special occasions and parties, 123 Palm Bar boasts a range of beverages and dishes with a seafaring twist. The menu includes a range of traditional pub favourites such as chicken fettuccine, rib-eye filet, lamb, pork ribs, pizza and the Palm Burger comprising a 200g patty, cheese, pineapple and bacon, to name a few. Fishier options include a kilo of mussels, calamari rings and the Fish of the Day served in golden beer batter with salad. Pint-sized people order from the Kids’ Menu, with colourfully named feeds such as Captain Hook – a cheeseburger with sauce and fries – helping little ones turn the tide back on their hunger.