Enjoy over 50 trick art pieces that take visitors on a journey through classic art, Kiwi life, challenge, fantasy, and grand nature
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$14 for one entry for a child (total value up to $18)
$19 for one entry for an adult (total value up to $25)
$59 for one entry for a family of two adults and two children (total value up to $86)
- Discover over 50 trick art pieces of life-size and hyper-realistic murals
- Become a part of the paintings and enjoy the optical illusion
- Located in the proximity of the Deer Museum, Rainbow Springs and the Mitai Maori village
Looking for a rainy day attraction on Northern island? Sunshine or pouring rain, this 3D art gallery deal in Rotorua can bring smiles on the faces of every child and adult, especially if they choose to take photos. How does it work? 3D artists have created a variety of three-dimensional lifesize paintings that can be admired just the way they are, or given the fourth dimension of sorts in the form of a spectator entering the picture. Fun-minded participants can insert themselves into the artwork by roleplaying a classic cliffhanger, pretending to be stopping a moving train, or being fed to a mammoth-sized chick by its proportionally enlarged eagle parent. An activity meant to be shared, and appealing to the capacity for childlike wonder in each of us, this 3D adventure might be best enjoyed by means of a family voucher for two adults and two children.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 10 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 10 additional as gifts
• Not valid on public holidays
• Child ticket is valid for children aged 5 - 12 years
• Children under 5 are free
• Normal entry fees apply for additional people
• Not to be used with any other offer
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Mon-Thu & Sun 9am-5pm
Fri & Sat 9am-7pm
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About 3D Trick Art
Located in Rotorua at the Heritage Farm, this 3D Trick Art Gallery boasts over 50 trick art pieces of life-size and hyper-realistic murals displayed in five themes including classic art, Kiwi life, challenge, fantasy and grand nature. Visitors can try to be a part of the paintings and enjoy the optical illusion. There are other tourist attractions in the close neighbourhood including the farm itself, the Deer Museum, Rainbow Springs and the Mitai Maori village.