What You'll Get
$50 for a beauty spot cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $199)
$90 for an upper or lower eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $366)
$175 for an upper and lower eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $466)
$199 for an upper and lower eyebrow cosmetic tattoo with feather touch or powder blend (total value up to $520)
$225 for a full-lip cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $666)
$199 for a hairline cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $666)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What areas can be worked on?
Areas: beauty spot | upper or lower eyeliner, or both | eyebrow | full lips | hairline
What happens at sessions?
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Must be used by one person in one visit
• Bookings essential; subject to availability
• Under 18s must have parental consent
• 2 sessions are recommended for best results
• 35% off follow up treatment must be used within four weeks of first appointment
• Individual results may vary
• Max 1 voucher per booking
• Not valid on Mon, Tue
• Not valid on public holidays
• Original value verified on: 12 Jan 2018
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Ot text to book: 021 138 4734
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Located on Remuera Road, a short stroll away from Newmarket train station, Agraceumicro specialise in the art of cosmetic tattoo. Customers can suit the style and degree of micropigmentation to their individual needs and leave the salon with fuller-looking lips, better-pronounced eyebrows or even a beauty spot in just the right place. The pigments used vary according to the tissue type and desired style and can last up to three years.