Thrill-seekers can experience new heights of challenge with a guided Auckland Bridge climbing experience available for those aged 7 or older
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
About This Deal
$130 for Auckland Bridge climb for one person
$350 for Auckland Bridge climb for a family of two adults and two children aged 7-14
- Get access to this unique landmark and its exceptional views
- A fully guided tour takes thrill-seekers straight to the top, giving a 360-degree view of Auckland
- Available for adults and children aged 7 or older
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Bookings are essential and subject to available dates and times
• In extreme winds or weather cancellation may be required and you would be rescheduled if so
• Family pass is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 7-14)
• Must be aged 7 or over
• Children aged 14 and under require adult to sign consent at check-in
• Must weight between 35-150kg; however, in strong winds minimum weight is increased to 45kg
• Please allow 120 minutes for experience
• All climbers must wear Bridge Climb suits. Please ensure you wear flat, secure and enclosed footwear. Cameras, mobile phones, loose clothing or equipment cannot be carried on the Bridge due to safety reasons
• Some medical conditions may prevent customers from being able to climb; please check what these are when booking.
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 Mar 2020
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State preferred date and time, option bought, and Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand
For over 30 years, AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand has been thrilling Kiwis and tourists with adrenaline-pumping adventures found at the end of a Bungy cord. Their journey began back in 1988 and was fuelled by one crazy thought, a hit of Drambuie, a huge dose of adrenaline and one giant leap of faith. As a proud Kiwi company they now operate 11 activities across Queenstown and Auckland.