Pump up the adrenaline with Auckland SkyJump, plunging 53 floors down for 11 seconds
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$215 for Auckland SkyJump for one person
$430 for Auckland SkyJump for two people
- It’s the ultimate leap of faith – a jump from NZ’s highest building with a wire between you and the ground 192m down
- SkyJump gives you 11 seconds of pure adrenaline as you plunge 53 floors down at a speed of 85kph.
- Feel like a boss when you stick the landing in Skycity Plaza.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Must be aged 10 or older. Children aged 14 and under require adult to sign consent at check-in
• Minimum weight 30kg
• Maximum weight 122kg
• Please ensure you wear comfortable clothing and lace up shoes
• Flying suit supplied
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 9 Dec 2019
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About AJ Hackett Bungy
For over 30 years, AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand has been thrilling Kiwis and tourists with adrenaline-pumping adventures found at the end of a Bungy cord. Their journey began back in 1988 and was fuelled by one crazy thought, a hit of Drambuie, a huge dose of adrenaline and one giant leap of faith.
As a proud Kiwi company they now operate 11 activities across Queenstown and Auckland, where they inspire people to awesomeness by helping them do things they never thought they could. This includes soft adventure options. Safety is deeply embedded within the company and fiercely protect our impeccable safety record. They provide the perfect backdrop and expertise to give customers the opportunity to push themselves by mustering up the courage to do something they will never ever forget. These moments are worth more than any things you can possess