Thrill-seekers can experience new heights of challenge with a guided Auckland Bridge climbing experience
What You'll Get
$120 for Auckland Bridge climb for one person
$340 for Auckland Bridge climb for a family of four
- Scaling the Auckland Harbour Bridge is rewarding, educational and exhilarating
- A fully-guided tour which will take you right to the top, giving you a 360 degree view of Auckland. With custom engineered walkways, its not only safe, but a pretty cool team bonding exercise too.
- Get exclusive access to this beautiful landmark and its exceptional views but, you will also have a guide to teach you. The views and photos are a bonus.
- Includes certificates and caps for each person.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Valid only for option purchased
• Family pass is valid for 2 adults and 2 children aged 7-14
• In extreme winds or weather cancellation may be required and you would be rescheduled if so
• Must be aged 7 or older. Children aged 14 and under require adult to sign consent at check-in and accompany them on their experience
• Minimum weight 35kg
• Maximum weight 150kg
• All climbers must wear Bridge Climb suits
• Please ensure you wear flat, secure and enclosed footwear. Winter can get cold, so it is recommended to layer up and take jacket
• Cameras, mobile phones, loose clothing or equipment cannot be carried on bridge due to safety reasons
• Some medical conditions may preclude someone from being able to climb. Please check what these are when booking
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 Oct 2019
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State preferred date and time, option bought, and Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About AJ Hackett Bungy
For over 30 years, AJ Hackett Bungy New Zealand has been thrilling Kiwis and tourists with adrenaline-pumping adventures found at the end of a Bungy cord. Their journey began back in 1988 and was fuelled by one crazy thought, a hit of Drambuie, a huge dose of adrenaline and one giant leap of faith.
As a proud Kiwi company they now operate 11 activities across Queenstown and Auckland, where they inspire people to awesomeness by helping them do things they never thought they could. This includes soft adventure options. Safety is deeply embedded within the company and fiercely protect our impeccable safety record. They provide the perfect backdrop and expertise to give customers the opportunity to push themselves by mustering up the courage to do something they will never ever forget. These moments are worth more than any things you can possess