Diners can start with garlic bread or chunky fries, and proceed to mains like feta fettuccine or Alpers pizza with chorizo, chicken & cumin
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$15 for a two-course Italian lunch for one person (total value up to $29)
$30 for a two-course Italian lunch for two people (total value up to $58)
- Enjoy a meal in a little cafe in the heart of Epsom
- Start with garlic bread or chunky fries and proceed to a pizza or pasta main
- Try chicken fettuccine
- Savour a Hawaiian, or chicken pizza instead
- See the full menu
Menu is subject to change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on public holidays
• Not valid from 24 Dec 2019 to 20 Jan 2020
• Valid for dine-in only
• Valid for garlic bread or chunky fries each followed by any pizza or pasta each
• Excludes seafood pizza or pasta
• Additional items can be purchased and are to be paid directly to merchant
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days after purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours
Mon-Sat 9.30am-1.30pm Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Alpers Cafe And Restaurant
Tucked between Mt Eden and Southern Motorway, Alpers Cafe And Restaurant can serve up all-day breakfast for up to 60 hungry Aucklanders at a time. They source their products locally whenever possible and offer popular dishes such as eggs Benedict, burgers, pancakes and granola. Vegetarian options are available and the meal can be complemented with a hot or cold drink.