Visit locations where Lord of the Rings was filmed during this small-scale tour, and enjoy shared cheeseboard and some wine tasting
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$119 for a Best of Queenstown sightseeing tour for one person
- Approximately four-hour experience
- Central Queenstown pick up
- Shared cheeseboards and wine tasting
- Complimentary bottled water and Wi-Fi
- 30-minute scenic boat cruise on Lake Wakatipu
$219 for a Best of Queenstown sightseeing tour for two people
$419 for a Best of Queenstown sightseeing tour for four people
$619 for a Best of Queenstown sightseeing tour for six people
- No trip to Queenstown is complete without taking in some incredible views, visiting Arrowtown, sampling some tasty local wine and getting out on the water
- The daily tour departs central Queenstown and first stop is an observation point where you can take in one of the best panoramic views in Queenstown.
- After capturing some incredible photos, enjoy a brief stop overlooking the Shot-over River before free time in the charming township Arrowtown.
- Travel to Gibbston and visit the world’s first commercial bungy jump, offering entertaining spectating opportunities
- The region is also home to some Middle-earth magic (Lord of the rings film locations) and becoming increasingly famous for its world class cold climate wine.
- Enjoy wine tasting (non-alcoholic substitutes available) and a shared cheeseboard at a local winery with jaw dropping views
- On the way back to Queenstown transfer from land to lake, with a picturesque thirty minute scenic boat cruise on Lake Wakatipu, ending your tour at the wharf in the heart of town.
- Departs daily from central Queenstown 8.30am & 2.30pm.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Customers are advised to book in advance to avoid disappointment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days after purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: (03) 441 4788
• State Voucher, Security Code and the number of people at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Altitude Tours
Altitude Tours operate wine tours, scenic tours and charters in the Queenstown area. Owned and operated by long-term locals, Altitude have created unique NZ-themed experiences for all landscape and grape aficionados to enjoy. Choose from the likes of the Glenorchy, Milford or wine-themed packages.