Visit locations where Lord of the Rings was filmed during this small-scale tour, and enjoy shared cheeseboard and some wine tasting
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$119 for a Best of Queenstown sightseeing tour for one person
- Approximately four-hour experience
- Central Queenstown pick up
- Shared cheeseboards and wine tasting
- Complimentary bottled water and Wi-Fi
- 30-minute scenic boat cruise on Lake Wakatipu
$219 for a Best of Queenstown sightseeing tour for two people
$419 for a Best of Queenstown sightseeing tour for four people
$619 for a Best of Queenstown sightseeing tour for six people
- No trip to Queenstown is complete without taking in some incredible views, visiting Arrowtown, sampling some tasty local wine and getting out on the water
- The daily tour departs central Queenstown and first stop is an observation point where you can take in one of the best panoramic views in Queenstown.
- After capturing some incredible photos, enjoy a brief stop overlooking the Shot-over River before free time in the charming township Arrowtown.
- Travel to Gibbston and visit the world’s first commercial bungy jump, offering entertaining spectating opportunities
- The region is also home to some Middle-earth magic (Lord of the rings film locations) and becoming increasingly famous for its world class cold climate wine.
- Enjoy wine tasting (non-alcoholic substitutes available) and a shared cheeseboard at a local winery with jaw dropping views
- On the way back to Queenstown transfer from land to lake, with a picturesque thirty minute scenic boat cruise on Lake Wakatipu, ending your tour at the wharf in the heart of town.
- Departs daily from central Queenstown 8.30am & 2.30pm.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Customers are advised to book in advance to avoid disappointment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days after purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (03) 441 4788
• State Voucher, Security Code and the number of people at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Altitude Tours
Altitude Tours operate wine tours, scenic tours and charters in the Queenstown area. Owned and operated by long-term locals, Altitude have created unique NZ-themed experiences for all landscape and grape aficionados to enjoy. Choose from the likes of the Glenorchy, Milford or wine-themed packages.