Crafted to suit your exact needs and wants, semi-permanent makeup creates a bold look without the added time, effort or mess of applying
What You'll Get
The time usually spent applying makeup in the morning is better used by having breakfast, choosing a killer outfit or inventing believable excuses to skip work. Use time more effectively with today’s Groupon for Ametrine Rose Health & Beauty, Hillsborough:
$129 for eyebrow or eyeliner semi-permanent tattoo by machine (total value up to $380)
$399 for eyebrow or eyeliner 3D semi-permanent tattoo by hand (total value up to $680)
- Semi-permanent makeup applied to your upper eye line, lower eye line or eyebrows
- Walk out the door every day with no time or effort required
- Opt for micro pigmentation to create false brows using a machine that implants ink or pigment into the dermis for a set shape
- Or choose the option using a hand-held machine that can give a more 3D look with real hair
- Useful for more detailed work like correcting small imperfections or blending colours
- No messy eyeliner or brow pencils needed
- Can last up to years
Groupies who struggle with the mess and time consumption of makeup in the morning will find relief in a semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo. Option one is called micro pigmentation, and creates false brows using a machine that implants ink or pigment into the dermis in a set shape.
The second option is done with a hand-held machine, which can give more of a 3D look. This option is ideal for more detailed work like blending colors, shaping brows, correcting small imperfections and filling gaps in sparse areas without affecting natural hair, while still adding touches of color to provide better brow definition. Beauties rest assured that they will never be caught unaware without carefully maintained brows or eyes.
Ametrine Rose Health & Beauty
Ametrine Rose Health & Beauty offers an extensive range of treatments from their salon in Hillsborough. From classic beauty therapy treatments to advanced treatments such as RF Lifting or permanent eyebrow tattoos, Ametrine strives to create a tranquil environment where customers can rejuvenate the body and relax the mind. Full wedding packages are available including professional makeup and they also organic skincare products like theraputic essential oils made from synergistic blends of essential oils, organic supercritical plant extracts and natural vitamins and Carole Franck’s line of skin care products.
How to look more attractive and embrace natural beauty? It can be done thanks to this Ametrine Rose Health & Beauty deal. Clients can define their looks with a semi-permanent tattoo done by using a machine to implant pigment into the dermis. Those wishing to achieve a 3D look can have a cosmetic tattoo done with the use of a hand-held machine that aims to provide a more detailed definition. Each procedure can be performed on the top or bottom eyeliner, or the eyebrows. Customers can get this semi-permanent make-up voucher and be event-ready from the moment they wake up with no need for using eyeliner or eyebrow pencils.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 3 vouchers per option
• Not valid on Mon
• Results will vary for each person
• Valid for treatment on 1 area only: eyebrows or upper eyeliner or lower eyeliner
• Additional treatments may be required for best results
• Original value verified on: 11 Feb 2016
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 626 2028
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.