- Winner of New Zealand's Beef and Lamb Awards 2006-2014
- Begin with an entree of Clevedon Coast oysters
- Feast on a surf and turf platter with prawns, lamb rack, pork belly and free-range chicken
- Share a bread and butter pudding for dessert
- Option to include a bottle of 2011 Bannock Brae Goldfields Pinot Noir
What You'll Get
Surf and turf platters attempt to solve a common decision making problem diners face at mealtime by providing views of the rolling ocean as well as lush green fields. Have the best of both worlds with today's Groupon for Annabelles, St Heliers:
$75 for a three-course dinner for two people (total value up to $154.50)
- Clevedon Coast oysters to share
- Surf N Turf platter to share
- Bread and butter pudding with ice cream to share
$99 for a three-course dinner with bottle of wine for two people (total value up to $214.50)
Dining pairs sit down to a shared three-course experience, beginning with four Clevedon Coast oysters as an entree. Tuck into a Surf N Turf platter, brimming with delights, including lamb rack, scotch fillet, pork belly with crackling, free range chicken breast, prawns and tempura vegetables. Groupies make room for the finale of bread and butter pudding with ice cream. Diners also have the option to match their meal with a bottle of 2011 Bannock Prae Goldfields Pinot Noir. Menu is subject to seasonal change.
For the past eight years running, Annabelles has won the NZ Beef and Lamb Awards for achieving the highest culinary standard in the two ingredients. Located in St Heliers, the newly-renovated establishment boasts a waterfront location gazing over the bay along with a menu that fuses seafood, European and Mediterranean cuisine styles with a focus on fresh, local ingredients. From Bluff Oysters to fresh crayfish and the speciality of South Island whitebait fritters, along with a varied wine list, diners are spoiled for choice when it comes to menu selections.
Ratings & Reviews
Looking for a nice dinner restaurant by the sea, we found Annabelles. Very pretty setting just at the sea front. We ended up having a 3 course dinner and we were very surprised of the very high standard of the resaturant. Excellent friendly service and a kitchen that really could deliver top class food...
BWE543, TripAdvisor, Jan 2014
...The view overlooking the waterfront is lovely and the staff provided great service. Would be happy to recommend this restaurant – we have just booked it again for a group of 9 to celebrate our wedding aniversary!
Liz C, MenuMania, Jun 2013
Details verified 16/05/2014
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
The Fine Print
• Limit of 3 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Maximum 3 vouchers per table
• Limited availability
• Not valid Fri, Sat and public holidays
• Dine-in only
• Valid for dinner only
• Valid for set platter only
• Original value verified 16 May 2014
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance
• Phone to book: (09) 575 5239
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.