Receive $20 to spend on any drink or menu item, with choices including deep fried prawns, pork skewers, dumplings, ribs and burgers
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$10 for $20 to spend on food and drinks
- Spend on menu items such as curry, slow-cooked ribs, five-spiced squid, dumplings, ribs and burgers
- Opt for a drink, with choices including soft drinks, milkshakes, beer, wine and cocktails
- See the menu for more information
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• 1 voucher per table
• Not valid on Fri or Sat
• Not valid on public holidays
• Eat-in only
• Reservations essential via the Groupon Booking Tool only
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking
• Valid to: 17 Oct 2019
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.grouponnz.co.nz/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Arcade Kingsland
Customers can visit Arcade Kingsland to enjoy 80s arcade games like Street Fighter II, and indulge in a wide choice of contemporary dishes with an Asian twist. Guests can sink their teeth into items like burgers, pork dumplings, vegan flying gyoza, or fried chicken Japanese curry on rice. Each meal can be accompanied by a variety of wines, beers, Champagnes, milkshakes, cocktails and soft drinks. Adorned with neon and graffiti and boasting a disco ball, Arcade Kingsland is ideal for those nostalgic folks who wish to get back in time to the good old days when everything seemed simpler.