$69 for a Waiheke scenic and three vineyard wine tasting tour for one person (total value up to $149)
$135 for a Waiheke scenic and three vineyard wine tasting tour for two people (total value up to $298)
$99 for a Waiheke wine and craft beer tour plus a seaside restaurant lunch for one person (total value up to $189)
$195 for a Waiheke wine and craft beer tour plus a seaside restaurant lunch for two people (total value up to $398)
- Number five on Lonely Planet’s top 10 regions to visit in 2016
- Experience the picturesque Waiheke Island while sampling the local wine
- Visit three wineries, which may include Dellows, Boogie Van Brewing and Kennedy Point
- Learn about the island and vineyards with onboard commentary
- Soak up views of the picturesque rolling hills and thick bushland
- Enjoy a hearty lunch at a seaside Boathouse Restaurant, with dishes like chargrilled eggplant, seafood chowder, curry and burger
Participants ferry across the waters to begin their tour at Matiatia Ferry Terminal. Soak up the lush scenery, including rolling hills and bushland, while listening to helpful commentary about the history of the island. The tour then heads to vineyards and breweries such as Dellows Vineyard and Distillery and Relativity Brewing to grace the guest’s palate with wine, liqueur, beer, and produce tastings. The tour ends back at Waiheke Ferry Terminal for the trip back to Downtown Auckland.
Around Waiheke Tours
The team at Around Waiheke Tours strive to offer intimate and enjoyable touring experiences around the island’s famous wine producing regions. Run by local resident Graeme Ransom, the tours are designed to be relaxed and fun while offering insightful local area knowledge and entertaining commentary. Set in the midst of the Hauraki Gulf, Waiheke Island is just 45 minutes by ferry from Auckland. Around Waiheke Tours are happy to provide personalised tours and special occasion charters by request.