Visit one of New Zealand’s geothermal wonders, see the native kiwi bird live, and learn about the Maori culture during this tour
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$149 for one child ticket (2-12 years) to Rotorua Geothermal Valley tour (total value up to $185)
$229 for one adult ticket to Rotorua Geothermal Valley tour (total value up to $285)
$749 for one family ticket to Rotorua Geothermal Valley tour (total value up to $940)
Family ticket is valid for two adults and two children.
- Visit one of New Zealand’s Geothermal wonders situated in the Whakarewarewa.
- This 60-hectare site is home to the New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute, alive kiwi enclosure, the world-famous Pohutu Geyser, and more than 500 natural geothermal wonders.
- The tour starts by them picking you up from any location in Auckland then you enjoy a three-hour scenic drive down the Bay of Plenty with snacks and drinks provided
- Experience an official Maori welcome then your guide will take you through a 90 mins tour through 60 hectares of Te Puia Geothermal Valley including the largest active geyser in the Southern Hemisphere, the Pohutu Geyser.
- See the native Kiwi bird, Mud Pools and watch New Zealand’s iconic native Carving and Weaving performed in front of you.
- Learn about the Maori Culture and watch them perform at the sacred Marae & visit the National Wood and Stone carving school
- Opt to include a hangi lunch cooked using ancient geothermal cooking techniques at an additional cost, inquire at the time of booking
- After you finish your amazing experience you will make your way back to Auckland
The Fine Print
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Not valid on public holidays
• Family pass is valid for 2 adults and 2 children
• Child rates are for ages 2-12 years
• Adult rates are for those aged 13 and over
• ID may be requested to confirm age
• Minimum numbers are required for tour to be confirmed
• Single bookings are wait-listed to confirm
• Customers will be encouraged to book again or entitled to a refund if selected dates are unavailable
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 30 Sep 2019
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (02) 2047 4575
• State selected tour, and Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Auckland and Beyond Tours
Auckland and Beyond Tours allows tourists and locals alike to explore New Zealand with a wide selection of tours. These include Waitomo Glowworm Caves boat and sheep farm excursions. The Hobbiton film set, where Peter Jackson filmed The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies, is also on the list of many attractions available.