Visit one of New Zealand’s geothermal wonders, see a geyser eruption, and learn about the formation of geysers during this tour
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$149 for one child aged 2-12 years ticket to Wai-O-Tapu Geothermal Wonderland tour (total value up to $200)
$229 for one adult ticket to Wai-O-Tapu Geothermal Wonderland tour (total value up to $285)
$749 for one family ticket to Wai-O-Tapu Geothermal Wonderland tour (total value up to $970)
* Family ticket is valid for two adults and two children.
- Visit one of the 20 most surreal places in the world - Wai-O-Tapu Geothermal Wonderland
- The tour starts by picking participants up from accommodations in Auckland CBD
- Take a three-and-a-half-hour scenic drive south of Auckland to Wai-O-Tapu
- Water and snacks are provided
- Time upon arrival to have breakfast in the cafe and get some souvenirs from the gift shop.
- Experience the sights of Lady Knox Geyser eruption at 10:15 a.m.
- Learn about the history of the geyser formation, eruptions and where their name came from
- Enter the Geothermal Wonderland where there will be about two hours to walk around and discover one of the most colourful geothermal landscapes in New Zealand.
- There are three different tracks around the entire park with various terrain levels, so comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Return to chosen drop off point in Auckland CBD area included
The Fine Print
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Not valid on public holidays
• Family pass valid for 2 adults and 2 children
• Child rates are for ages 2-12 years
• Adult rates are for 13+ years old
• ID may be requested to confirm age
• Minimum numbers are required for the tour to be confirmed
• Single bookings are wait-listed to confirm
• Customers will be encouraged to re-book or entitled to a refund if selected dates are unavailable
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 30 Sep 2019
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 220 474 575
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Auckland and Beyond Tours
Auckland and Beyond Tours allows tourists and locals alike to explore New Zealand with a wide selection of tours. These include Waitomo Glowworm Caves boat and sheep farm excursions. The Hobbiton film set, where Peter Jackson filmed The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies, is also on the list of many attractions available.