Find the root cause of back discomfort and posture irregularities with a chiropractic consultation and one or two follow-up treatments
What You'll Get
$19 for a chiropractic consultation and treatment
$29 for a chiropractic consultation treatments
- Relieve back pain and improve posture with a chiropractic treatment
- Begin with a consultation to assess any underlying conditions and determine appropriate treatment
- Upgrade to receive a second follow-up treatment to keep any problems under control
- English and Korean-speaking staff
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• New customers only
• Missing appointment without any notice will lose one of your treatment session
• If you miss your last appointment, you will be charged the 50% of standard fee
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book:
- Botany: (09) 887 0264
- Henderson: (09) 836 1080
- Parnell: (09) 359 9333
- Queen Street: (09) 366 7666
- Takapuna: (09) 489 1090 or 021 453 862
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Auckland Chiropractors & Acupuncturists
Auckland Chiropractors & Acupuncturists have five facilities in Auckland staffed by experienced English and Korean-speaking chiropractors and acupuncturists. The team incorporate many therapy modalities such as soft tissue work, heat, ice, massage, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, acupuncture, herbal medicine and exercise programs into their care plans for patients.