What You'll Get
$39 for one session of microdermabrasion with a glycolic peel (total value up to $99)
$49 for one session of microdermabrasion with a post-treatment mask (total value up to $99)
$109 for three sessions of microdermabrasion with a glycolic peel (total value up to $297)
$139 for three sessions of microdermabrasion with a post-treatment mask (total value up to $297)
- Microdermabrasion is designed to help remove a surface layer of dead skin cells
- The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Opt for three sessions to maintain the results for longer
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun and public holidays
• Multiple-visit options must be used by same person
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment
• No open cuts or contagious skin complaints
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• No make-up to be worn to the appointment; please have make-up completely removed or surcharge may apply
• Microdermabrasion may not be suitable if you have used Roaccutane in the last 6 months, had cystic acne, recent sunburn or have very thin skin
• Bookings essential, strictly no walk-ins
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (04) 473 4232
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Avana Cosmetic & Laser Clinic - Wellington
The team at Avana Cosmetic & Laser Clinic harnesses laser technology and more than 25 years of experience to provide clients with rejuvenating cosmetic treatments and hair removal solutions. Their success rests on the relationships they develop with each and every customer, examining their unique needs and goals before recommending a treatment or course of treatments that can deliver the desired results. Located in Wellington CBD, the clinic offers laser tattoo removal, photo rejuvenation, vascular lesion removal, peels, dermal fillers and much more.