What You'll Get
$49 for a 60-minute microdermabrasion including express facial (total value up to $131.66)
$79 for a 60-minute microdermabrasion with a rejuvenate peel (total value up to $175)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• If you are late to your appointment, the treatment time may be shortened, however, a full treatment will be charged
• Microdermabrasion treatment takes 45 minutes, with a 15 minute express facial or rejuvenate peel
• Microdermabrasion: those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Microdermabrasion is not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Original value verified on: 22 Feb 2018
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State Voucher and Security Code, along with your name, phone number, email address and service required at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Beauty and Beyond
Beauty and Beyond offers a wide range of skin and beauty services. The beauticians tailor treatments to the individual skin concerns and requirements of each person. Procedures on offer include vein removal, pigmentation treatments, non-surgical body contouring, tattoo removal, skin peels, massages, and manicures.