Up to 4 fitness enthusiasts can take advantage of this membership & work on their strength and flexibility
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$69 for a one-month unlimited membership to all classes for one person (total value up to $120)
$129 for a one-month unlimited membership to all classes for two people (total value up to $240)
$249 for a one-month unlimited membership to all classes for four people (total value up to $480)
- 90-minutes free parking right outside the Studio
- Great team of proficient & passionate teachers
- Only studio in Wellington to offer the original hot yoga series Bikram yoga and hot pilates.
- Purpose built Studio, designed to give students a safe and hygienic heated yoga and Pilates experience
- Complimentary mat hire for the month
- Over 25 classes a week, see the full timetable here
Bikram Yoga is a sequence of 26 poses and 2 breathing exercises, practised in a hot room. Designed to systematically stretch, tone and realign your body and mind, it is safe and extremely effective for all ages regardless of what kind of physical shape you are in. It is particularly good for healing injuries and restoring the body to its full working potential.
Hot Pilates is all about high-intensity interval training and provides a full body, low impact workout, designed to keep the heart rate up. Using the principles of Pilates, Hot Pilates helps sculpt the body by strengthening muscles and burning fat. Practised in a warm room on a yoga mat, along with music, it is suitable for all fitness levels ages and abilities.
Yin Yoga targets a deep layer of tissue called fascia. Practised in a warm room where poses are held for 3 to 5 minutes, Yin Yoga gently stretches and strengthens muscles. It helps bring back flexibility to joints and muscles around the knees. pelvis, sacrum and spine. Suitable for all, and a great complement to the Bikram sequence.
Dynamic Flow synchronises breathe with movement. Each class has a different focus and includes some postures from the Bikram sequence, as well as a peak posture chosen to suit the class theme. Practised in a warm room, Dynamic Flow is suitable for all.
How to increase one’s strength and flexibility? Take advantage of this one-month hot yoga membership voucher and work towards personal fitness and weight management goals during a selection of group classes. Calm the body and mind while practising Bikram yoga with its multiple poses and some breathing exercises. Take part in Pilates workshops run in a heated room to help boost blood circulation and burn calories. Enter a warm space and enjoy yin yoga designed to gently stretch muscles and joints. Or opt for dynamic flow sessions during which participants learn how to synchronise breath with movement. Suitable for varied ages and abilities, this Yoga for the People deal is available to individuals, duos or groups of four people.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Not valid for existing membership holders
• Customers are advised to arrive 15 mins early for the first visit with their Groupon voucher in order to register
• Once started the one month membership runs consecutively, no pausing
• Valid for stated number of people per option and only the person/people who start a membership can use it. Non-transferable
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 60 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Yoga for the People
Yoga for the People, originally known as Bikram Yoga Wellington, their studio is founded on the Bikram Yoga method and the majority of their classes, are the original 90 minute Bikram Yoga sequence. All of their classes accessible and safe for everybody – from absolute beginners with no yoga experience to the most advanced practitioners. There is no restriction on age, fitness, or ability, as all classes are designed to bring back natural range of motion to bodies.