Get rid of unwanted body art thanks to a laser tattoo removal treatment on a 150mm² area; opt for three or six sessions
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$49 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal on a 150mm² area (total value up to $150)
$95 for six sessions of laser tattoo removal on a 150mm² area (total value up to $300)
- Treatment aims to get rid of unwanted tattoos
- Employs Q-Switched YAG laser technology to break down ink and allow the body to naturally remove them
- Intended to require no downtime
- Suitable for black and blue coloured tattoos
What does laser tattoo removal involve?
Lasers are used to fade unwanted tattoos, breaking down colours by reacting with ink pigments. Additional sessions may be needed depending on the size and colour of the tattoo in question, with bright colours and UV inks requiring more attention than darker ones.
How can people prepare?
Clients should shave the area beforehand and, if possible, apply a topical anaesthetic. After each session, aftercare includes applying an ice compress to the skin, and avoiding the sun and tanning beds.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Suitable for black and blue coloured tattoos
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results will vary for each person
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• No open cuts or contagious skin complaints
• Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• Customers must sign a general release waiver
• Treatment must be used on one area
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 525 0911
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Body and Face Clinic
Located on Marua Road, near Mt Wellington, Body and Face Clinic is a nurse-led facility providing a range of skin care treatments. The available therapies focus on addressing the impact of increased UV exposure, as well as on other commonly occurring issues, such as local redness or acne. Customers' complexions can be tended to with modern IPL equipment or an array of facial and peels. Mole, tattoo and hair removal procedures are also on offer.