Banish unwanted hair from up to three areas like the upper lip, bikini line, lower legs or Brazilian front
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$89 for six sessions of laser hair removal on one area (total value up to $180)
$129 for six sessions of laser hair removal on two areas (total value up to $360)
$159 for six sessions of laser hair removal on three areas (total value up to $480)
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What areas can be targeted?
One area: upper lip | chin | jawline | neck | inner buttocks - back | tummy line | knee | elbow
Two areas: side of face | breasts | underarms | G-string | bikini line | upper back | lower back | upper chest | upper arms - front | upper arms - back
Three areas: Brazilian front | fingers and toes
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those on photosensitising drugs
• Must not use sunbeds or fake tan 4 weeks prior to treatment
• Chosen areas must not be waxed 4 weeks prior to treatment
• Areas to be treated must be shaved prior to first session
• Sessions must occur at least 4 weeks apart
• 6-8 sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Results will vary according to skin and hair type
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 525 0911
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Body and Face Clinic
Located on Marua Road, near Mt Wellington, Body and Face Clinic is a nurse-led facility providing a range of skin care treatments. The available therapies focus on addressing the impact of increased UV exposure, as well as on other commonly occurring issues, such as local redness or acne. Customers' complexions can be tended to with modern IPL equipment or an array of facial and peels. Mole, tattoo and hair removal procedures are also on offer.