Customers can take advantage of up to three sessions of ultrasound cavitation designed to help tone bodies
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$45 for one session of ultrasound cavitation lipolysis (total value up to $89)
$85 for two sessions of ultrasound cavitation lipolysis (total value up to $178)
$110 for three sessions of ultrasound cavitation lipolysis (total value up to $267)
- Treatment aims to dislodge adipose deposits in a non-invasive procedure
- Grab one, two or three body-sculpting sessions intended to target areas like love handles, thighs and buttocks
- Sessions usually take up to 30 minutes
What is ultrasonic cavitation?
Cavitation therapy features low level ultrasound waves and aims to revitalise figures when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. A high-tech device is moved over the target area, which is designed to sculpt the body by reducing subcutaneous thickness of adipose tissue.
Which areas can be targeted?
The treatment works well on areas with localised adipose tissue such as the thighs, abdomen and buttocks. However, anywhere on the body can be treated apart from the female breasts.
What about aftercare?
Clients are advised to drink at least 1.5 litres of water before and after the session. They must then carry out cardiovascular exercise immediately afterwards; for example, go for a light run or brisk jog.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public and statutory holidays
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability
• Results may vary for each person
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or those trying to conceive
• Not suitable for those undergoing chemotherapy or anyone with a liver or kidney disease • Please consult a doctor or registered health practitioner to determine if this treatment is safe for you to use • 10 sessions recommended for best results
• Results are best when this service is used in conjunction with exercise and a healthy diet • Treatments must be at least 72 hours apart • Valid for men or women • Treatments last up to 30 minutes each • Limited Sat and late-night booking so please book well in advance • All sessions are to be used by one person over the stated number of visits. • Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (04) 478 1119 or 021 0239 3329
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Body and Soul Beauty Clinic
Melanie Neal is the owner and operator of Body and Soul Beauty Clinic in Johnsonville. She has been a practising beauty therapist for over 20 years and offers a suite of specialist services. Clients can bring a little glamour into their lives with nail services, tanning, tinting, lash extensions, peels and non-invasive skin treatments.