Rejuvenate the complexion with a microdermabrasion treatment, complemented with a a hydrating or anti-ageing mask, and an LED facial
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$49 for a microdermabrasion treatment with a hydrating or anti-ageing mask, and an LED facial (total value up to $134)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax. Red LED facial is ideal for anti-ageing, rosacea, scarring and eczema. It can help even skin tone, reduce redness and promote collagen and elastin production. Blue one is a gentle way to address acne or breakouts. It aims to kill the bacteria which causes breakouts below the skin. Green one aims to stop the production of melanin and reduce pigmentation.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability
• Limited Saturday and late-night booking so please book well in advance if wanting these times
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to booking time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (04) 478 1119 or 021 0239 3329
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Body and Soul Beauty Clinic
Melanie Neal is the owner and operator of Body and Soul Beauty Clinic in Johnsonville. She has been a practising beauty therapist for over 20 years and offers a suite of specialist services. Clients can bring a little glamour into their lives with nail services, tanning, tinting, lash extensions, peels and non-invasive skin treatments.