What You'll Get
$32 for an entry and train ride for one adult and one child (total value up to $49)
- Part zoo exhibits and part fun attractions, Butterfly Creek offers an amazing array of animals for you to see, touch and learn about
- Visit one of the largest tropical butterfly houses in New Zealand. Watch them flutter around you and even land on you!
- Inside the tropical butterfly house you’ll also find turtles, quails, finches, water dragons, tamarin monkeys and variety of fish.
- Visit the crocodiles Scar and Goldie and catch them in action with the keepers at 1pm every day
- Travel back in time to walk among the enormous herbivores and the fierce carnivores, you will meet a Triceratops mother about to protect her young from a T-Rex, beware the vicious Velociraptor and look up to the massive 24m Diplodocus.
- Buttermilk Farm is a fun interactive farm experience and a great chance to get up close with your favourite animals in a safe and clean environment. See all the cute and fluffy animals, including rabbits, guinea pigs and mixed breed goats, alpacas, sheep and pigs as well as a host of chickens and other birds. Children are allowed to hold and pat the animals – under careful supervision of course.
Visitors to the Butterfly Creek can experience a range of attractions from zoo exhibits to interactive display of dinosaurs, fossils and skeletons. Guests can immerse themselves among the living butterflies, get up close with animals such as rabbits, guinea pigs, goats, pigs and various birds, or see the crocodile show. Kids can catch a train to the Dinosaur Kingdom, burn their energy at the playground, and work up a hunger at The Papillon Café. Butterfly Creek caters for wedding, birthdays and other private events.
Details verified 08/02/2017
The Fine Print
• Valid entry for 1 adult and 1 child as specified on top of coupon
• Limit of 10 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 10 additional as gifts
• Must be used in 1 visit
• Not to be used on school or public holidays
• Adult pass valid for age 16 + years and not valid for concessions
• Child is 3 - 15 years
• Entry includes: Butterfly House, Crocodile Enclosure, Aquaria, Bugs About, Buttermilk farm, Dinosaur Kingdom, and one train ride each
• Not to be used for birthday parties, corporate functions or group. bookings
• Original value verified on: 08 Feb 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 14 Apr 2017
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Mon-Fri 9.30am-5pm. Last entry at 4pm
Weekend hours (9.00-5.30pm, last entry at 4.30)
About Butterfly Creek
10 Tom Pearce Drive, Auckland AirportGet Directions