Up to eight guests can enjoy a two-course Thai dinner with dishes like chicken wings and green curry
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$15 for a two-course Thai dinner for one person (total value up to $30)
$29 for a two-course Thai dinner for two people (total value up to $60)
$55 for a two-course Thai dinner for four people (total value up to $120)
$80 for a two-course Thai dinner for six people (total value up to $180)
$105 for a two-course Thai dinner for eight people (total value up to $240)
- Start with chicken satay, fish cakes, curry puffs, or chicken wings
- Choose from mains like prawn and chicken pad Thai, ginger stir-fried, sweet and sour chicken or pork
- See the full menu here
Where to have a Thai dinner in Auckland? This Chao Phraya Thai Restaurant deal offers solitary foodie or a party of up to eight culinary explorers a chance to luxuriate in some of the best flavour combinations Thailand has to offer. As far as Thai food deals go, this one is very easy to navigate - just pick any starter valued no more than $10, followed by any main up to the value of $20 and enjoy a sumptuous palate-tingling experience.
Want a suggestion? How about taking a friend or significant other along and getting satay skewers and curry puffs for starters? That way, the meal can begin with sharing and curiosity raising more than enough to be eager to learn what mains like param rong srong taste like. That said, those unfamiliar with Thai cuisine should definitely choose to order pad Thai!
The venue makes it possible to go beyond the $20 per main limit - diners simply pay the difference and enjoy whatever enticingly-named dish they can find.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Valid Tuesday - Sunday
• Not valid on public holidays
• Maximum 1 voucher per table
• Bookings are essential and must be made online via the Groupon booking tool below
• Walk in customers will not be accepted so please make sure that you book in advance
• Starters are valid for options up to $10 each, if you want a more expensive option you simply pay the difference
• Mains are valid for options up to $20 each, if you want a more expensive option you simply pay the difference
• Curry dishes come with rice
• Valid for dine-in only, no takeaway
• Fully licensed restaurant, not valid for BYO
• Valid for stated number of diners, additional people are welcome but are to order their own food at the normal price
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.grouponnz.co.nz/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'BOOK A GIFT' button
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Chao Phraya Thai Restaurant
Chao Phraya Thai Restaurant invites guests to experience flavours of traditional Thai cuisine. The menu features a variety of meat and seafood dishes, as well as salads and vegetarian options. All meals are served on five-coloured Thai porcelain called Beynjarong.