- Learn to cook restaurant-style Asian and Indian dishes
- Complete hands-on experience, including the preparation, cooking and serving of food
- Enjoy a welcome drink and an all-you-can-eat dinner to try your new creations
- All ingredients and cooking materials are provided
What You'll Get
$49 for a cooking class and all-you-can-eat dinner for one person (total value up to $120)
- Indian and Asian cooking class
- All-you-can-eat dinner
- Welcome drink
$99 for a cooking class and all-you-can-eat dinner for two people (total value up to $240)
$199 for a cooking class and all-you-can-eat dinner for four people (total value up to $480)
$295 for a cooking class and all-you-can-eat dinner for six people (total value up to $720)
$399 for a cooking class and all-you-can-eat dinner for eight people (total value up to $960)
$449 for a cooking class and all-you-can-eat dinner for ten people (total value up to $1,200)
$549 for a cooking class and all-you-can-eat dinner for twelve people (total value up to $1,440)
The meals cooked in class may be subject to change.
Bringing an explosion of Thai and Indian flavours to Auckland, Cinnamon Lotus provides complete hands-on cooking experiences for those looking to sample international delights. Classes encompass the entire process, from ingredient preparation to cooking the dishes and serving them with flair. All budding chefs cook everything themselves during the lesson, and sample their creations afterwards, providing a foundation for these dishes to become household favourites. All classes are fully catered for, so all guests need to bring is an open mind and a willingness to learn new skills.
Ratings & Reviews
5 / 5
Being a semi introvert, I was sceptical of how this would turn out. I am so glad my partner booked on this course. We had so much fun and learnt so much. I could not believe what we had cooked. Well done to chef Vinay.
Billyrautenbach, TripAdvisor, Jan 2015
Chef Vinay is so passionate about food it's catching! The organisation and content of the cooking class I attended were astoundingly good. I recommend Cinnamon Lotus cooking classes to anyone interested in cooking and eating!!!
MadamVix, TripAdvisor, Nov 2014
Details verified 22/01/2015
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
The Fine Print
• Limit of 6 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 6 additional as gifts
• Maximum class size of 12 participants
• Venue may change due to weather and/or availability
• Original value verified on: 22 Jan 2015
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• Bookings must be made at least: 3 days in advance
• Phone to book: (09) 585 0609 or 021 150 4551
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.