Target a range of health woes, including backaches, migraines, and poor posture, with chiropractic consultation and treatments
What You'll Get
$19 for one chiropractic consultation with an adjustment and X-rays
$29 for two chiropractic sessions with adjustments and X-rays
$39 for four chiropractic sessions with adjustments and X-rays
- Chiropractor checks the patient’s health history and the current state of spinal and overall health
- Chiropractic sessions are consulted and examined by Dr. Nick Laurie
- 30-minute consultation is followed by a chiropractic examination, report of findings and first adjustment
- X-rays are only included if deemed clinically necessary
- Care plan and full written report included
- Opt for 1, 2 or 4 sessions to optimize your spinal function.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand, the Dental Council of New Zealand or the New Zealand Chiropractic Board as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Max 1 adjustment per appointment
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only
• Results will vary for each person
• X-rays included if deemed clinically necessary
• Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to treatment
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 377 7795
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About City Chiropractic
From their location in Auckland CBD, the team at City Chiropractic help people understand their spinal health and how it can impact overall well being. Chiropractic care can be effective for back pain, migraine headache and poor posture while care plans are tailored to specific needs and lifestyles. The initial consultation and X-rays (if clinically necessary) gain insight into the condition of your spine and are used to determine how adjustments will get you on the road to recovery