Visit one of the largest collections of vehicle memorabilia, including over 100 classic cars, petrol accessories and pedal cars
$20 for two adult passes to Classics Museum (total value up to $40)
- Two passes for the price of one to treat a family member, a friend or a significant other to one of Hamilton’s best attractions
- Vehicles from 1918 to 1987
- Over 100 classic cars on display
- The collection encompasses a range of interests including a compilation of petrol memorabilia, like enamel signs, pumps, tins and oil bottles
- There is something classic for the whole family with vintage toys, pedal cars and scenes from early New Zealand
One of Hamilton's best attractions, Classics Museum presents an extensive collection of vintage vehicles and other old-timey exhibits for patrons to browse. Cars from 1918 to 1987 can be found, including a restored Bedford bus from 1937 that used to take local children to school and tiny three-wheeled Messerschmitt identifiable by its transparent bubble canopy. One of the most prized possessions of the museum is 1937 Bugatti - one of only three of its kind ever manufactured. Other exhibits include petrol memorabilia, motorbikes, scooters and vintage toys. After browsing the collection, visitors can take a break at the on-site Jukebox Diner, a 1950s-themed restaurant entered through a 13-metre tall replica of 50s Wurlitzer Jukebox. A lit cabinet is stocked with sandwiches, salads and sweet treats and the kitchen makes a plethora of breakfast dishes, burgers and shakes to order.
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.