Up to 6 patrons can indulge in a choice of a South African bunny chow or South African curry with choice of lamb, chicken, beans or trotters
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$19 for a South African bunny chow or South African curry for two people (total value up to $34)
- Bunny chow or curry each
$37 for a South African bunny chow or South African curry for four people (total value up to $68)
$55.50 for a South African bunny chow or South African curry for six people (total value up to $102)
- Enjoy lamb, chicken or beans bunny chow
- Opt for samp, butter chicken or lamb mince kebab curry
- Ideal for groups up to six
- See the full menu
What is Bunny Chow?
Bunny chow, is a South African food dish consisting of a hollowed out loaf of bread filled with curry. It originated in Durban’s Indian South African community. You can taste authentic South African Bunny Chow at Coconut Grove
Menu items are subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per option
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on public holidays
• Not valid from 20 Dec 2018 to 07 Jan 2019
• Availability dates may vary during Christmas and New Year period, please call (09) 218 8648 to confirm
• Valid for both dine-in or takeaway
• Crab curry will incur additional $3 payable directly to merchant
• Bunny chow or curries can be swapped for any briyani, burgers or hotdogs on the menu
• Rice and roti can be purchased at an additional cost payable directly to the merchant
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• No booking required
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Coconut Grove
Coconut Grove is an Albany-based restaurant that specialises in South African and international cuisine. They offer dishes featuring the likes of bunny chow, curry, burgers and hot dogs. Chips, pickles, and spicy corn are also available.