Spend two hours being pampered with treatments including a 45-minute full-body massage, one-hour facial, scalp massage and a manicure
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$99 for one two-hour pamper package (total value up to $182)
- 45-minute full-body massage
- 60-minute facial
- Scalp massage
$189 for two two-hour pamper packages (total value up to $364)
- Massage can help to improve circulation, ease aches and pains and release muscle tension
- Facial is designed to revitalise complexions
- Adorn digits with a manicure
Is there anything more coveted by a stiff nine-to-five office worker than a good massage to work out the tension? The answer is yes: several massages with an extra treatment! This Crayon Nail and Beauty deal comprises a full-body massage, facial, and scalp massage, aiming to make sure that not even the smallest amount of stress and tension is left in the client’s muscles by the end of the session.
This beauty package deal is tailored to those customers that feel somehow underpampered, and want to cram as much self-care into the spa appointment as humanly possible. Combining massages and facial can improve circulation and hydration of the skin, as well as revitalise the complexion. After the relaxation, enjoy the finishing touches in the form of a manicure; ease into the business as usual gradually, revelling in the mindfulness gained inside.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Please arrive 5 mins prior to appointment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 309 0800
• Text to book: 021 0821 2646
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Crayon Nail and Beauty
Crayon Nail and Beauty set out to answer Auckland's health and beauty needs. Beauty-seekers can visit for nail treatments like manicures and pedicures, as well as relaxing treatments such as massages or facials. Eyelash extensions are also on offer. Located in Auckland's CBD, the salon can be easily reached by city workers or those fancying a special treat in town.