Enhance natural facial features with a choice of semi-permanent make-up for eyebrows or eyes, includes one retouch session
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$149 for a semi-permanent upper eyeliner tattoo with one retouch session (total value up to $299)
$179 for a semi-permanent eyebrow microblading with one retouch session (total value up to $249)
$199 for a semi-permanent eyebrow microshading or ombre effect with one retouch session (total value up to $269)
- Semi-permanent makeup applied to your upper eye line, lower eye line or eyebrows
- Walk out the door every day with no time or effort required
- Opt for micro pigmentation to create false brows using a machine that implants ink or pigment into the dermis for a set shape
- Or choose the option using a hand-held machine that can give a more 3D look
- Useful for more detailed work like correcting small imperfections or blending colours
- No messy eyeliner or brow pencils needed
How much time should a person spend on make-up each day? Answers can vary, and it’s a subject of much discussion. This Crayon Nail and Beauty deal takes a bold stance and says: no time at all! But that does not mean everyone should go to work or a party completely without any embellishment. This is what semi-permanent make-up is perfect for - apply once and enjoy the long-term time gain as well as all the benefits of being properly done up!
This microblading deal works in much the same way as a tattoo, albeit with a more subtle effect. Brows, eyeliner, brow shading or ombre effect can all be drawn in, using the power of micropigmentation to colour the skin on a deep level. The long-lasting effect is also aided by a touch-up session, one of which is also included in the package.
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Each option includes two sessions. Second session should be between 1 month to 2 months
• Under 18s must have parental consent for the treatment
• Not recommend for those who are not able to visit for second session
• Booking is essential
• Process takes from 60 to 90 minutes
• Individual results may vary
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 30 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 309 0800
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Crayon Nail and Beauty
Crayon Nail and Beauty set out to answer Auckland's health and beauty needs. Beauty-seekers can visit for nail treatments like manicures and pedicures, as well as relaxing treatments such as massages or facials. Eyelash extensions are also on offer. Located in Auckland's CBD, the salon can be easily reached by city workers or those fancying a special treat in town.