Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$30 for a general admission ticket to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (total value up to $53.19)
- Located 20km south of Surfers Paradise on Australia’s Gold Coast
- Kids under 4 enter for free
- Get up close and personal with native Australian Wildlife
- Wander through 27 hectares of natural bushland
- Explore Lost Valley precinct with some of the world’s most unique and distinctive flora and wildlife
- Ecotourism accredited wildlife park that reinvests all proceeds back into the sanctuary
- The sanctuary is the home to an extensive bundle of outdoor activities such as the newly upgraded Tree Top Challenge and Segway Safaris
- Watch the Free Flight Bird Show and Australiana Sheep Shearing Show
- Open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m; Sanctuary Café opens from 7.30 a.m. with the sanctuary open from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Immerse yourself in an environment that existed millions of years ago. Featuring 5 acres of stunning rainforest, Lost Valley takes you on a journey through the ancient supercontinent Gondwana.
Explore a forgotten world and get up close and personal with some of the world’s most unique and distinctive flora and wildlife, including friendly Lemurs, Cotton-top tamarins, Red pandas, Capybaras along with free-flying birds, exotic reptiles and so much more call Lost Valley home.
The Fine Print
• Park is located in Queensland, Australia:
28 Tomewin St, Currumbin QLD 4223
• Not valid for Treetop Challenge, entry into Surf World, Segway Safari or Superbee Honeyworld
• One voucher is for one person only
• The RRP was converted from AUD to NZD using the exchange rate from www.xe.com on 23 Nov 2018. This rate may fluctuate
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 28 Feb 2019
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Explore the iconic Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Immerse into the wonder and natural beauty of 27 hectares of Currumbin rainforest, wandering through open animal enclosures, feeding Kangaroos and cuddling koalas along the way. Experience the wild lorikeet feeding, free flight bird shows and aboriginal performances, and view vets in action at the Wildlife Hospital precinct. With a huge outdoor themed playground, Wild Island, there is plenty of entertainment for kids to enjoy as they tour the sanctuary on a miniature train. Lost Valley is a new exotic precinct which features 5 acres of stunning rainforest. Lost Valley takes visitors on a journey through the ancient supercontinent Gondwana. Explore a forgotten world and get up close and personal with some of the world's most unique and distinctive flora and wildlife including friendly lemurs, cotton-top tamarins, red pandas, capybaras along with free-flying birds, exotic reptiles with more animals being introduced in the coming months. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a not-for-profit organisation and reinvests all proceeds back into wildlife and conservation programs.