Learn the necessary racing skills on a purpose-built, high-tech virtual reality simulator; opt for a Level 2 course to learn even more
What You'll Get
$129 for a one-hour racing simulator driver development course, Level 1 (total value up to $220)
$329 for a three-hour racing simulator driver development combo, Level 1 and 2 (total value up to $720)
An hour with a racing coach which includes the necessary theory behind critical racing skills, such as lines or apexes, vehicle’s dynamics and track rules, with a 15 minutes VR simulator session afterwards. Ideal for those who would like a taste of the competitive motorsport world.
Using the driving data collected from Level 1, an in-house coach will analyse what has to be improved. While the driver is on the simulator, the coach will provide feedback to reduce driving habits that slow them down and improve their race craft. Simulator session is 30 minutes, unless the person needs less coaching off the simulator.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Christmas and Boxing Day
• Valid on public holidays (no surcharge)
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: 021 025 94 288
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Drive Lab
Drive Lab bring racing directly to their customers' homes. Their modern, high-tech simulators can be transported to numerous areas in Auckland, where car aficionados will be able to challenge each other in any race they wish. The simulator can be easily connected to existing driving games which are normally played on consoles, and all it requires is a 5x4m space and one standard, household power point. Drive Lab are also happy to cater for events or to help their clients in developing their racing skills under the eye of a professional instructor.