Dental health can be assessed during an exam, complemented with a scale, clean and polish; opt to add two X-rays
What You'll Get
$59 for a dental exam with scale, clean and polish
$69 for a dental exam with two X-rays plus a scale, clean and polish
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust
We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry
These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund
If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Please arrive 5 mins prior to appointment time
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Missed appointments will constitute voucher being void
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Results will vary for each person
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Any additional X-rays required are paid directly to East Tamaki Dentist
• Additional treatments incur an extra cost and additional appointments
• Additional cost applied for email or print X-rays if requested
• Valid for posterior biting X-rays only
• Scaling does not include deep scaling or periodical treatment
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: DentistEasttamaki@gmail.com
• Phone to book: (09) 272 2321
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About East Tamaki Dentist
East Tamaki Dentist prides itself on focusing on clients' general wellbeing and helping them achieve optimal health and esthetics. Services on offer range from fillings and crowns to braces and root canal treatments. Customers can also brighten their smiles with teeth whitening procedures.