Dine on the Waitakere Ranges overlooking Auckland city while enjoying fresh, locally sourced food & ingredients; enjoy a glass of wine each
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$55 for a two-course dinner and glass of wine or beer for two people (total value up to $117)
- Two entrées or desserts
- Two main meals
- Two beverages
$99 for a two-course dinner and glass of wine or beer for four people (total value up to $234)
$159 for a two-course dinner, sharing breads and glass of wine or beer for six people (total value up to $387)
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
- Savour stunning views along with a two-course meal at Auckland’s highest restaurant up in the Waitakere Ranges
- Begin with a range of entrée options like lemon and chilli grilled prawns, seared beef skewers and roasted corn chowder
- The main event includes choices like slow cooked Morrocan lamb with tomato and herbs, artichoke pasta with with feta, olive and white sauce and scotch fillet served on a cassava cake, with bok choy
- Instead of entrées, folks with sweet teeth may opt for dessert instead, with options like steamed winter fruit pudding or cinnamon cheesecake
- Choose from the drinks selection that included Squealing Pig Pinot Gris and Tuatara and Liberty largers
- Diners can select from the themed ‘Specials Menu’ showcasing differing cuisines from around the globe
- To see the full menu click here or to check out the latest updates visit Elevation Cafe’s facebook page
Elevation Cafe gives both locals and visitors alike the chance to appreciate the beauty of Auckland with sweeping city and bush views from a respectable 350-metre elevation on the Weitakere Ranges. Appreciate a delicious meal with friends or family as you take in the sights and pick out landmarks of the city. The cafe prides itself on sourcing locally and ethically-sourced produce and ingredients reflecting their attitude and priority to customer experience and satisfaction.
The cafe is open five days a week, between Wednesday to Sunday for breakfast, lunch or dinner with a range of brunch options like Moroccan baked eggs or Mountainside Benedicts, shared lunch plates like hand-cut chips, BBQ ribs or delicious dinner options like Artichoke Pasta or Brill fillet. There are also a selection of beers, ciders and wines on offer at the fully licensed bar for you to help savour the view.
Ratings & Reviews
3.5 / 5
We enjoyed the menu and the food was delicious. ..we arrived in time for brunch so fairly quiet ..and as we were leaving it started to get very busy ..Staff were very obliging and willing to help with special diet requirements ..Very enjoyable with great views.
Helen K, TripAdvisor, Dec 2015
Outstanding Views. Great food. Hearty breakfast. What more can you want? We came here twice during our weekend away. Friendly service to cap it all off.
Romy N, TripAdvisor, Jan 2015
Details verified 17/12/2015
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per option
• Max 2 vouchers per table/booking
• Not valid on public holidays
• All Reservations must be made through Groupon reservation tool
• Valid for eat-in only
• Not valid for BYO
• Not valid for sparkling wine and craft beer
• Scotch Fillet incurs a $9 surcharge
• Gluten Free pizza base incurs a $4 surcharge
• Menu is subject to change
• Bookings are essential
• Original value verified on: 09 Dec 2015
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking • Enter your email and Groupon Security Code
• Select number of people, date and time of booking
• You'll receive an email and/or SMS to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Thurs to Mon: 5pm to close
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.