Experience a scenic drive, sample wine, and craft beer, taste local artisan foods, and enjoy some time on the beach on this winery tour
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$119 for a Waiheke Island experience and wine tour with three vineyards and one olive orchard (total value up to $155)
$129 for a Waiheke Island experience and wine tour with four vineyards and one olive orchard (total value up to $165)
Waiheke Island experience and wine tour
Get the 10 a.m. Fullers ferry from downtown Auckland and gain an opportunity to enjoy a scenic drive and visit up to four of Waiheke’s wineries to taste a selection of craft beer and wines ranging from Bordeaux-style reds to aromatic whites. In the summer months, visitors are advised to bring their swimming suits as the tour includes some time for a beach swim and sunbathe. Customers will also visit the olive orchard with tastings and food degustation included.
Those who will opt for four vineyards will have the chance to experience how the wine is made and bottled in Batch’s winery. At the end of the trip a transport will be available to take everyone back to the ferry.
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 1 person
• Limit of 5 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Not valid Mon-Wed
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Must be 18 or older
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Ferry tickets not included
• Lunch not included, however can be organised direct with the merchant at booking
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0508 236 564
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Enjoi Waiheke
Enjoi Waiheke is a Qualmark-endorsed company and offers tours which include wine and craft beer tasting, eco-zip and wine experiences, fishing charters, as well as trips for incentive groups, corporate functions, hens and stag parties and more. Their tours operate out of Queenstown and Waiheke Island.