Enjoy a beef, chicken, fish or vegetarian burger and opt to add a Canadian-style serving of curly fries with aged cheddar and meat gravy
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
One person: choice of burger (total value up to $19)
Two people: choice of burger each with one serving of poutine (total value up to $51)
Four people: choice of burger each with two servings of poutine (total value up to $102)
Six people: choice of burger each with three servings of poutine (total value up to $153)
- Enjoy a beef, chicken, fish or vegetarian burger
- Try The Fokker Cheese, The Funky Chicken, or The Beetroot Lover’s
- Opt to add a Canadian-style serving of curly fries with aged cheddar and meat gravy
Got a taste for a hearty artisanal burger on a lunch break in Auckland Central area? Drop by the Fokker Bros at Customs Street West to enjoy a wide choice of traditional and veg burgers, and more. The Fokker Bros crew strive to prepare every food item with fresh and carefully picked ingredients, sourced from eco-friendly farms, perfect for a casual quick bite.
Looking for some new tastes to discover? Try out the poutine – a Canadian variation on fries, served with aged cheddar and brown gravy. With this burger meal deal, the entire patty menu is up for grabs: lamb, pork, fish, beetroot or falafel - ready to pick one?
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Fri, Sat and public holidays
• Valid for burger up to $19 each, anything over that value must be paid directly to the merchant
• Eat-in only
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase your voucher and book online via grouponnz.co.nz/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'BOOK A GIFT' button
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Fokker Bros
Located on the Customs Street West end of the Viaduct, Fokker Bros offers casual eats with a wide range of burgers, hot dogs, shakes, cocktails and classic snacks including Canadian-style poutine. Many of their burgers are made of artisan-baked buns and can be served as a salad too. Fokker Bros can also cater for vegetarians with pumpkin falafel burgers as well as beetroot, cheese and peanut patties.