Enhance natural features with one or two sessions of eyebrow microblading - a method of tattooing made to contour the brows
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$149 for one session of eyebrow microblading (total value up to $300)
$295 for two sessions of eyebrow microblading (total value up to $600)
- Includes a consultation to decide on design, shape and follow-up appointments
- Aims to fill in all natural hair strokes according to brow hair
- One or two sessions available
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Aftercare cream is provided after treatment to help speed up the healing process. Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following hour.The pigment used will be purposely done darker than usual as the colour with a fade up to three shades lighter once healed, and this will be clients’ permanent colour.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat & Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Valid for treatment on eyebrows only
• Results will vary for each person
• 2 treatments will be required for best results
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (09) 358 0830
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 4pm only Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About ForeverShine Beauty Therapy - Auckland
ForeverShine Beauty Therapy aims to help clients unleash their inner beauty with a wide range of services for both men and women. Options include waxing, laser hair removal and mani-pedis, as well as make-up application, facials and massages. The clinic is located just a short walk from Basque Road Reserve.