Sink teeth into a burger or Reuben sandwich during lunch or opt for something heartier with a beef fillet followed by seasonal fruit tart
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$25 for lunch for two people (total value up to $50)
- One dish from lunch or burger section each
$49 for a two-course lunch for two people (total value up to $108)
- One main dish each
- One dessert each
$50 for lunch for four people (total value up to $100)
$98 for a two-course lunch for four people (total value up to $216)
$75 for lunch for six people (total value up to $150)
$147 for a two-course lunch for six people (total value up to $324)
$100 for lunch for eight people (total value up to $200)
$196 for a two-course lunch for eight people (total value up to $432)
- Refuel at half-day with one of the lunch or burger options
- Enjoy Thai beef salad, fish and chips or a classic cheeseburger
- Opt instead for a more hearty main followed by a sweet finish
- Sate the belly with beef fillet, braised pork belly or grain and mushroom steak
- Finish it off with fruit tart, walnut and maple cheesecake or apple sorbet
- Go in pair or with a group of friends
- See the full menu
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
A lunch break is an excellent way to turn the day around. Located midway between the early hours of the morning and the anticipation of the shift end, it marks a clean break between the halves; it’s almost like a little vacation squeezed in between the working hours. It also means the end of the bleak hours of the morning, where even the most valiant coffee cannot tug the sleep away from a person’s eyes; once the lunch break arrives, it’s only easier from there. Celebrate the almost-end of work with Foxglove in Wellington: this two-lunch deal will have workers returning to their seats with new energy.
And there’s fuel aplenty, with the menu rife with meats, fish, fruit and sweets. Choose between pork, beef, cod, or veggie options for the main, and finish the meal with a tart, cheesecake or sorbet. Diners preferring the classic deep-fry can opt for a fish and chips, whereas those preferring a more nuanced bouquet of flavours can enjoy a Thai beef salad. Up to eight friends or co-workers can enjoy the lunch together, creating a perfect opportunity for bonding or networking - and, what’s the most important, filling their bellies with enough goodness to last for the day.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Two course options are for any mains from the menu up to $37 per person and a sweet dish up to $17 per person
• Max 1 voucher per table
• Valid for eat-in only
• Valid for lunch bookings only
• Menu may be subject to change
• Bookings are essential and must be made online via the '' make a booking'' tab; walk in customers will not be accepted so please make sure that you book in advance
• Valid for stated number of diners only, extra people are welcome but are to order their own food at the normal price
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.grouponnz.co.nz/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
A casual harborfront spot, Foxglove opened in 2010 at the unique heritage site originally used as Union Steam Ship Company's Wellington store. The indoor area is split into a series of smaller spaces, creating more intimate dining for the foodies visiting. Similarly, the outdoor seating offers a choice of two levels, both facing the breathtaking ocean views. The restaurant serves a selection of modern cuisine dishes including burgers, salads and steaks, and three on-site bars make sure patrons' glasses are always full of a drink of choice. The venue is available for private functions hire, including proms, birthdays and weddings.