The Hotel: Aden Motel
With scenic mountain views, quaint garden, and a children’s play area, Aden Motel is a family-run property, making for a perfect getaway destination. Te Anau lake is just a stone’s throw away, while the town centre can be reached in around 10 minutes on foot.
The Apartments boast a home-like, boutique vibe with a retro finish. Each one comes complete with kitchen facilities, TV with satellite channels, and private bathrooms, making up a home away from home. Groupies are greeted with some wine, while each day starts with brekky, to boost the energy levels for the day ahead.
Explore one of the most beautiful and remote areas of New Zealand by opting to include an all inclusive boat tour of Milford Sound for the day. A full day tour, including return transfers, a 2 hour boat cruise and lunch.
- Bed size/type: One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- Extra Guest:
- Accommodation Only - $30 per night
- Including Milford Sound Tour - $150 for 2-night package or $180 for 3-night package
- Both Surcharges available on request only, and payable direct
- Bed size/type: Two single beds and one queen-size bed; one king-size bed in the living room
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Five people
- Extra guest: $30 per night
The Area: Te Anau, South Island
Retreat for the eyes and workout for the legs, the Te Anau region is made up of post-glacier scenery rich in lakes and caves. With New Zealand’s largest lake, it makes for a great fishing and watersports spot, with kayaking and jet boat riding being one of the most popular activities.
The region is also used as a getaway to the Milford Track and the Kepler Track, world-famous trekking areas, known for wilderness and out-of-this-world views. If not keen on tramping, holidaymakers can take in the region’s scenery from a bird’s eye perspective during a seaplane or helicopter tour.