Get a taste of city and country life in Vietnam with a five-day tour including transport, activities and entrance fees. Get lost in the laneways of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, cruise and kayak on the emerald waters of Halong Bay, learn traditional cooking techniques and cycle through the countryside en route to a towering pagoda.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrive in Hanoi and check-in at the hotel; leisure time for the rest of the day
Day 2: Hanoi to Halong Bay (B/L/D) Embark on an overnight Halong Bay cruise and spend the day kayaking, exploring Sung Sot Cave and enjoying the sun on the deck; take part in a sunset party aboard and optional squid fishing
Day 3: Halong Bay to Hanoi (B/L) Start the day from Tai Chi aboard, cruise to Titov Island and spend some time swimming before heading back to the harbour; participate in a cooking class and enjoy a Vietnamese lunch on board before disembarking and returning to Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi (B/L) Head to the Ninh Binh Province, visit King Dinh and King Le’s temples, explore Tam Coc Wharf and savor traditional Vietnamese cuisine; get on Sampan boats to explore caves and indulge in the scenic countryside landscapes and take a bike ride on country road before returning to Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi (B) Breakfast at the hotel; the trip ends
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
1 ratings1 reviews
November 23, 2019
Have not made the trip yet. It is going to happen early next year. However, booking with the merchant Halong Tours is a breeze.
They are very helpful and efficient replying to
emails promptly with the necessary suggestions.
Thank you Tracy for such efficient service.
Earned when a user has gotten 2 or more helpful votes
The Fine Print
• A peak season surcharge of $USD50 per person applies for travel between 24 Dec 2019 to 5 Jan 2020, 10 Jan 2020 - 20 Feb 2020, 30 Mar 2020- 6 Apr 2020, 24 Apr 2020 - 5 May 2020 and 28 Aug 2020- 5 Sept 2020 payable to the Travel Provider directly
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Check availability before purchase
• Based on two people sharing, single supplement of NZ$140 applies; payable directly to the Travel Provider
• Excludes beverages, airfares, tips and gratuities, personal expenses, Vietnam visa, travel insurance (highly recommended), and other inclusions not explicitly stated in the itinerary
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at safetravel.govt.nz prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here