During this 14-day tour, travellers get the taste of Vietnam and Cambodia with a range of activities and guided tours. Groupies explore the cultural gems of the two countries, soak up the unique atmosphere of the local cities and villages and indulge themselves in nature. After spending a few days discovering Vietnam and cruising Halong Bay, holidaymakers fly to Cambodia to explore bustling Siem Reap and visit the majestic Angkor Wat Temple.
Day 1 (no meals): Hanoi Arrive in Hanoi and explore the city at leisure
Day 2: Hanoi to Halong Bay (B/L/D) Embark on an overnight Halong Bay cruise and spend the day kayaking, exploring Sung Sot Cave and enjoying the sun on the deck; take part in a sunset party aboard and optional squid fishing
Day 3: Halong Bay to Hanoi (B/L) start the day from Tai Chi aboard, cruise to Titov Island and spend some time swimming before heading back to the harbour; participate in a cooking class and enjoy a Vietnamese lunch on board before disembarking and returning to Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi with Overnight Train To Da Nang (B) Spend the day exploring in Hanoi Old Quarter before catching the night train to Da Nang
Day 5: Da Nang Arrival to Hoi An Travel to Hoi An and spend the afternoon and the evening exploring the city
Day 6: Hoi An (B/L) Leave Hoi An for My Son Holyland, while on the spot explore the religious complex and the ancient structures of the Champa Kingdom; later that day head to Cau Lau boat station and take a boat trip on Thu Bon River
Day 7: Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh City (B) Be transferred to the airport and fly to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh City (B/L) Head towards Cai Be and enjoy photo opportunities at Tan An town; visit the Cai Be Floating market and soak in the vibrant atmosphere of the village; on arrival to Vinh Long have lunch with the locals, take a walk in the bonsai garden and enjoy the nature; then head back to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City (B) Spend the day exploring Ho Chi Minh
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh (B) Travel to Phnom Penh, Cambodia by bus (about six hours)
Day 11: Phnom Penh (B/L) Visit the Killing Fields and learn about the history of the area. Spend the afternoon visiting the Russian Market to purchase souvenirs; then embark on a one-hour cruise on the Mekong River
Day 12: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap (B) Live like the locals with a public bus ride from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
Day 13: Siem Reap (B/L) Witness the majestic Angkor Wat Temple, one of the seven wonders of the world; visit Bakheng Hill and admire the sunset there
Day 14: Siem Reap (B) Say goodbye to Siem Reap and fly home
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
1 ratings1 reviews
November 23, 2019
Have not made the trip yet. It is going to happen early next year. However, booking with the merchant Halong Tours is a breeze.
They are very helpful and efficient replying to
emails promptly with the necessary suggestions.
Thank you Tracy for such efficient service.
Earned when a user has gotten 2 or more helpful votes
The Fine Print
• A peak season surcharge of $USD100 per person applies for travel between 24 Dec 2019 to 5 Jan 2020, 10 Jan 2020 - 20 Feb 2020, 30 Mar 2020- 6 Apr 2020, 24 Apr 2020 - 5 May 2020 and 28 Aug 2020- 5 Sept 2020 payable to the Travel Provider directly
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
• Check availability before purchase
• Based on two people sharing, single supplement of NZ$769 applies
• Flight ticket from Danang to Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam airlines - the first priority) includes 20kg of check luggage and 7kg of hand luggage
• Single travellers will join a four-berth cabin on a sleeper train
• Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at safetravel.govt.nz prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here