Holidaymakers can immerse themselves in the sights and tastes of Vietnam with the convenience of an English-speaking guide and transportation. During the experience, travellers will uncover Vietnam’s past, explore famous sites of Hanoi, Hoi An, My Son, Cu Chi and Ho Chi Minh City, and cruise the waters of Halong Bay.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrive in Hanoi and be greeted with a transfer to a hotel in the city centre; leisure time for the rest of the day
Day 2: Hanoi (B/L) Hanoi city tour: visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda and the Temple of Literature, explore the traditional ceramics village of Bat Trang, head to Hoan Kiem Lake and explore the Ngoc Son Temple
Day 3: Hanoi to Halong Bay (B/L/D) Embark on an overnight Halong Bay cruise and spend the day kayaking, exploring Sung Sot Cave and enjoying the sun on the deck; take part in a sunset party aboard and optional squid fishing
Day 4: Halong Bay to Hanoi (B/L) Start the day from Tai Chi or photo hunt aboard, cruise to Titov Island and spend some time swimming before heading back to the harbour; participate in a cooking class and enjoy a Vietnamese lunch on board before disembarking and returning to Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi F& Overnight Train To Da Nang (B) Leisure day; explore the gems of Hanoi and take an overnight train to Da Nang
Day 6: Da Nang to Hoi An Transfer from Da Nang train station to the hotel in Hoi An; leisure time for the rest of the day
Day 7: Hoi An (B) Transfer to My Son Holy Land, surrounded by mountains 4th-century religious centre with numerous temples, towers and ancient buildings; take a boat trip down River Thu Bon and visit the traditional local village of Kim Bong
Day 8: Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh City (B) Leisure time in the morning; transfer to the airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City and transfer to the hotel in a touristic area of the city
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City (B/L) Take a scenic journey among the vividly green rice fields to visit Vinh Trang pagoda and take a boat ride along the river overviewing fruit plantations and fishing villages; explore Tortoise Islet and An Khanh, and learn more about the local life in the Mekong Delta
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City (B/L) Transfer to Cu Chi; see the city’s famous tunnels and learn about their significance during the Vietnam War; leisure time for rest of the day in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City (B) Leisure time to explore Ho Chi Minh City before transfer back to the airport
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
1 ratings1 reviews
November 23, 2019
Have not made the trip yet. It is going to happen early next year. However, booking with the merchant Halong Tours is a breeze.
They are very helpful and efficient replying to
emails promptly with the necessary suggestions.
Thank you Tracy for such efficient service.
Earned when a user has gotten 2 or more helpful votes
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 23-27 Jan 2020
• A peak season surcharge of $NZD100 per person applies for travel between 24 Dec 2019 to 5 Jan 2020, 10 Jan 2020 - 20 Feb 2020, 30 Mar 2020- 6 Apr 2020, 24 Apr 2020 - 5 May 2020 and 28 Aug 2020- 5 Sept 2020, payable to the Travel Provider directly
• Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
• Check availability before purchase
• Based on two people sharing, single supplement of approximately NZ$329 applies; payable directly to the Travel Provider
• Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh flight includes 20kg of check-in luggage and up to 7kg of carry-on luggage; Vietnam airlines, first priority
• Excludes beverages, airfares, tips and gratuities, personal expenses, Vietnam visa, travel insurance (highly recommended), and other inclusions not explicitly stated in the itinerary
• For more info about visa to Vietnam, please check here • Groupon strongly encourages all travelers to check official advice available at safetravel.govt.nz prior to purchasing this deal
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here