Day 1: Hanoi
Pick up the airport and then transfer you to the hotel in Hanoi centre – the most exciting place for tourist. After that you are free to visit Hanoi City by yourself.
Night 1: Overnight in Hotel in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi to Halong Bay (B/L/D)
- 7:45-8:15am: Their guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as you travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- 12:00 – 12:30 Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join them for welcome drink as they tell you about life onboard.
- 12:30: Check in your cabin. Time to refresh.
- 13:00: Served a delectable lunch while cruising ahead to Ha Long Bay
- 14:00: Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Ha long Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites
- 15:30 visit the Titop Island – swimming Climbing up to the Top of the Island – take the best view of Halong Bay Continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way
- 18:00: Enjoy the Sunset Party on sundeck
- 19:00 Dinner is served
- 20:00 Socialize with other guests or just laze around
Night 2: Overnight on Cruises
Day 3: Halong Bay to Hanoi (B/L)
- 6:30 – 6:45 Do Tai Chi or a photo hunt
- 7:00 Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
- 8:00 Kayaking to explore around the area or visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fishermen who live there
- 9:00 You board the cruise again .Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in luggage store.
- 10:00 Join in the Cooking Class, teaching you how to make their specifically (Spring rolls) before an early lunch is served.
- 11: 30 – 12:00 Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.
- 17:00 Arrival back at your hotel in Hanoi
Night 3: Overnight in Hotel in Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi Free Day – Train Station Transfer- Night Train To Da Nang (B)
Today, you are free to visit Hanoi Old Quarter, free and easy for shopping until transfer to Hanoi Train Station for solf – Sleeping train to Da nang.
Please notice that all hotels have check-out time: 12:00p.m
Time you need to spend on the train is around 16 hours so it is better to have dinner before going and buy some snacks to bring with you onto the train.
On the train you can view their beautiful country along the coastal line.
You also stay overnight on the train and reach Danang train station at around 11.30 am. You can take an upgrade to flight and extra night in Hoian.
Please contact to Halong Tours Booking for more information.
Night 4: Overnight on the train
Day 5: Da Nang Arrival to Hoi An Town
Train arrive at around 11.30 am. They will pick up and transfer to Hoi An Ancient town. Check in hotel in the ancient town and relaxing.
Night 5 : Overnight in Hotel in Hoi An
Day 6: Hoi An (B/L)
- 8:00 – 8:30: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel
- 8:30: Leaving Hoi An for My Son HolyLand.
- 9:30: Arriving in My Son - the Holyland surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with their tour guide
- 12.00: Leaving My Son for boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon river. You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air. You will have soft lunch (My Quang traditional noodle), then get boat trip visit Thu Bon river, stopping for visiting at Kim Bong Carpentry Village – The traditional work village
- 14:30: The boat trip will finish at Boat station
Night 6: Overnight in Hoi An
Day 7: Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh City (B)
After breakfast at your hotel and you are free till airport transfer. Today, you will have a flight to Ho Chi Minh city and stay overnight at the most touristic area of Ho Chi Minh City.
Night 7: Overnight in Hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Day 8: Mekong Delta (B/L)
- (start 7.30 – return 17.00 ) Enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by locals.
Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
Night 8: Overnight in Hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh (B/L)
7:30am-7.50am Their tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start drive to Cu Chi which located 60km from HCM city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for Original tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors. The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road.
Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, when Cu Chi was” A Free Target Zone “. The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
- 13:00 Back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- 14:30 Have lunch in a local restaurant
- 15:30 Arrive in your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Night 9: Overnight in Hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh (B)
This day you are free to visit Ho Chi Minh City and shopping for souvernirs until transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for your flight back home. Trip ends.
Note: Check in time- 14.00pm and check out time- 12.00pm
- Hotels in Hanoi: Hanoi Sky hotel, La Dolce Vita Hotel
Room type: Deluxe double or twin room (Hanoi Sky hotel) // Superior double or twin room (La Dolce Vita hotel)
- Hotel in Hoi An: Kiman Hotel
Room type: Superior room
- Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City: Le Duy hotel
- Room type: Superior room