Choose from Two Options
- $599 for a five-night stay (up to $1,161 value)
- $749 for a seven-night stay (up to $1,441 value)
Included in all options:
- One Bedroom Garden Villa for two people
- Drinks on arrival
- Continental breakfast daily
- Beach dinner with sparkling wine for two people
- Four-hour paddle board hire per person
- Scuba diving lesson in the pool for two people
- Fijian cooking class for two people
The Hotel: Mango Bay Resort
Perched by the beach on Fiji’s idyllic Coral Coast, Mango Bay Resort offers island-style atmosphere and seclusion with all the conveniences of the mainland. Guests start their tropical adventure after unpacking their bags in their Garden Villa. Set among lush vegetation, the Villa is just a minute’s walk from the beach, and offers a private en suite and front deck.
Explore the rest of the resort and get ideas of what activities to fill your days with. Complimentary activities include Fijian cooking classes, fish feeding, sunset bonfires and reef walks. Wake to the sound of gentle lapping waves and dine on a delicious continental breakfast each day before heading down to the pristine white sands of the beach, just seconds away. It’s here Groupies can spend four hours paddle boarding, before retiring back to the room for a well-deserved break.
One Bedroom Garden Villa
- Bed size/type: Double bed or two single beds
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- Check-in: 12pm
- Checkout: 12pm
- Parking: Not available
- Rollaways: Not available
- Smoking policy: No smoking
- Pet policy: Pets are not allowed inside the property
- Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are not available
The Area: Coral Coast, Fiji
With its breathtaking azure waters, lush greenery and welcoming locals that know the worth of a smile, Fiji is a sublime destination that offers visitors unique activities and total relaxation in equal parts. Mango Bay Resort is located on the Coral Coast of Fiji’s main island Viti Levu. The resort is in a secluded location one hour’s drive from the town of Sigatoka and two hours from Nadi Airport.
Snorkel vibrant tropical reefs teeming with fish and coral, enjoy a spot of fish feeding, or paddle up a storm while looking for Nemo on a kayak provided by the resort. While away the afternoon making coconut shell jewellery or weaving baskets, or simply laze in the sun.
Details verified 24/08/2016
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy