Perched by the beach on Fiji’s idyllic Coral Coast, where ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ was filmed, Mango Bay Resort offers island-style atmosphere and seclusion with all the conveniences of the mainland. Guests start their tropical adventure after unpacking their bags into a Superior Villa, overlooking the lush gardens. Explore the rest of the resort and get ideas of what activities to fill your days with. Complimentary activities include Fijian cooking classes, fish feeding, sunset bonfires, and reef walks.
Wake to the sound of gentle lapping waves and dine on a delicious continental breakfast each day, before heading down to the pristine white sands of the beach just seconds away. Groupies also receive daily lunch and dinner to ensure all their adventures, or lazy afternoons by the beach, are well fuelled.
The room is surrounded by tropical gardens with exotic flowers and a large deck.
The Area: Coral Coast, Fiji
With its breathtaking azure waters, lush greenery and welcoming locals that know the worth of a smile, Fiji is a sublime destination that offers visitors unique activities and total relaxation in equal parts. Mango Bay Resort is located on the Coral Coast of Fiji’s main island Viti Levu. The resort is in a secluded location one hour’s drive from the town of Sigatoka and two hours from Nadi Airport.
Snorkel vibrant tropical reefs teeming with fish and coral, enjoy a spot of fish feeding or paddle up a storm while looking for Nemo on a kayak provided by the resort. While away the afternoon making coconut shell jewellery or weaving baskets, or simply laze in the sun.
Indulge in relaxation, staying in a resort set in lush tropical greenery as seen on Bachelor in Paradise, and enjoy daily meals and drinks
What You Get
Choose from Two Options
$1,451 for a five-night stay (up to $2,070.83 value)
$1,845 for a seven-night stay (up to $2,828.27 value)
Included in all options:
Superior garden view villa for two people
All-inclusive meal package:
One-course cooked breakfast with continental selection daily
One-course lunch daily
Two-course dinner daily
Local beer - Fiji Gold, Fiji Bitter
Local spirits - inclusive of mixers
House wine - served by the glass
Complimentary non-motorised water sports, including 4-hour paddleboard use
Complimentary sunset cruise or guided snorkelling
Airport transfer to Mango Bay
Bonus activities: sunset bonfires, kava ceremony, cinema, pool table, kayaking, snorkelling equipment, coconut jewellery making, beach volleyball, pool volleyball, crab races, fish feeding, and trivia nights
Early check-in: 12pm
Late check-out: 12pm
• Room upgrades: upgrade to a Beachfront Bure available for surcharge of FJD$100.00 per night (payable direct to resort), request when booking
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 20 December 2018 to 10 January 2019 and 19 April 2019 to 22 April 2019
• 20 October 2018 to 10 December 2018 (SOLD OUT)
• Deal is valid for 2 people for 5 or 7 Nights in Superior Garden View Villa
• Limit of 2 vouchers per option
• Purchase multiple vouchers as gifts
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Combine up to 2 vouchers to extend your stay
• Offer only available for consecutive night stays
• Maximum capacity per room is 2 people
• Child policy for child under 12 years old: please contact resort directly